• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

I'll solve this problem in 3 minutes, but this is not actually the worst part of the profile.

Well the worst post JMan made all round was the "Civ" post

I've got the worst fucking lawyers. These guys can't send off a damn form letter that I wrote for them with their letterhead on it. Thankfully legal insurance covers this, but I'm assuming that I'm also better at law than all of the lawyers here because this shit is easy. Just google laws! How hard can it be!

A civ special does not wait for 1:30:XX to claim, especially since that tie happened with 5 min to go. If JMan is telling the truth, he claims 10-15 earlier when he's in the sole lead of votes.

Says the guy who said he does not claim day 1 when it gets close.

Says the guy who said he does not claim day 1 when it gets close.

There's a difference, the biggest part of which is that I shouldn't be voted up on D1 ever in the first place.

Well the worst post JMan made all round was the "Civ" post

It has now been 7 minutes. You tried your best, and I see some work that I can give partial credit to, lets call it a B-.

The worst part of the Jman profile is not that he claimed late, its that he claimed. A protection civ special should not claim there, they should just self-pres, especially in a 2 maf game. Obviously this forces a claim today, but thats incremental utility vs if the team that cared about Jman had the hit and decided to kill him. He's still not the play because we don't even know that the team that hit cares about jailers vs wizards or vampires, or whatever the theme of this is. Stop being weird

It has now been 7 minutes. You tried your best, and I see some work that I can give partial credit to, lets call it a B-.

The worst part of the Jman profile is not that he claimed late, its that he claimed. A protection civ special should not claim there, they should just self-pres, especially in a 2 maf game. Obviously this forces a claim today, but thats incremental utility vs if the team that cared about Jman had the hit and decided to kill him. He's still not the play because we don't even know that the team that hit cares about jailers vs wizards or vampires, or whatever the theme of this is. Stop being weird

Not being weird, we kill the bad claim

I mean, Jmanslow does that in games all the time. I'd have to do research to see if there is a difference between when he is good and bad. I will not be doing that research, however.

Because his claimed role only blocks one kill, not the other. Its possible he is bad and lying, but its also possible the team he cant block hits had the hit last night and doesnt care about him. I

Regardless, Jman lives today because of XXXXXDDD.

Fuck you and your Xs and Ds. Is it possible to figure out which mafia jman can block? We know last night's kill went thru and was a bit odd (Hi D7), so we know jman wasn't targeted. I assume he can't jail himself, so I think it's more likely than not that he's mafia.

Everyone seems to say that's not the play, so

***D7***

Fuck you and your Xs and Ds. Is it possible to figure out which mafia jman can block? We know last night's kill went thru and was a bit odd (Hi D7), so we know jman wasn't targeted. I assume he can't jail himself, so I think it's more likely than not that he's mafia.

***D7***

He claimed jailer and Knight was revealed as a wizard (the jailer's direct counterpart). Jailer blocks only mafia kills, wizard blocks only werewolf kills. So if mafia had the hit last night, they should have hit JMan.

Also I agree with you that Dv7 is dirty.

***D7***

Yeah, jailer blocks mafia kills, not werewolves kills. I think, there is at least a 30% chance this is backwards. Maybe higher.

I think deacvision7 is on the lower rung of potential bad guys right now.

This was your big reveal? Yikes

I mean you aren’t wrong, but the fact you still seem utterly unconvinced jman could by lying, in light of this post, truly baffles me

Lets move on from Jmanslow, he is either a mafia roleblocker of a jailer, unless he and gouda are on the same team. Can wait on him until tomorrow.

Back