• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Football sucks. I went to a big niners bar for the Super Bowl and left at halftime, because even the excitement of being in a city in the game wasn't enough to hold my attention

Football sucks. I went to a big niners bar for the Super Bowl and left at halftime, because even the excitement of being in a city in the game wasn't enough to hold my attention

Good grief man. I would assume your takes will fit in well in Portland.

See, even Da agrees on my football takes

I mean, if you are talking about soccer or whatever these other dudes are talking about, fine, that sport sucks - I will agree.

I will go so far as to say I enjoy watching cornhole on TV more than the soccers.

I mean, if you are talking about soccer or whatever these other dudes are talking about, fine, that sport sucks - I will agree.

I will go so far as to say I enjoy watching cornhole on TV more than the soccers.

Soccer > football

Just facts.

The only way that equation works if you say:

Soccer length of game time > Football length of game time

Soccer is a game for pansies and small people.

Football games are far longer than soccer games, with less actual game time though. Worst of both worlds.

Also this is toxic masculinity, and I would like for you to apologize to me.

SPORTS FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Let's decide who we are MURDERING first though

I think this post means that Gooner is whatever bad team jhawk isn't.

It was a terrible vote for the specific reason that I have tried to emphasize today in that it gave JMan an out with his hanging vote. Tying me to jhawk for that post is just being results-oriented. If I'm bad and on his team, I don't say anything about ryala's vote and I just let him die, he's only a goon. If I'm bad and not on his team, I don't give a shit if he dies or not and again wouldn't say anything about ryala's vote.

It should be JMan but if it is not JMan it should be dv7.

Real talk, your day 1 intrigued me, but I have no desire to vote for you at any point before an overnight, so I decree that you are safe today

It was a terrible vote for the specific reason that I have tried to emphasize today in that it gave JMan an out with his hanging vote. Tying me to jhawk for that post is just being results-oriented. If I'm bad and on his team, I don't say anything about ryala's vote and I just let him die, he's only a goon. If I'm bad and not on his team, I don't give a shit if he dies or not and again wouldn't say anything about ryala's vote.

Yeah, da is saying that you're not on jhawk's team. Not that you are. Which like, yeah, agree, that's a ballsy post if you know jhawk is about to come back bad

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with any of this

But we aren't lynching jman today

Real talk, your day 1 intrigued me, but I have no desire to vote for you at any point before an overnight, so I decree that you are safe today

I am very intriguing

It should be JMan but if it is not JMan it should be dv7.

DV7 was an influential vote on manning, particularly as it was before gouda switched off. I'm still not sure how to interpret his call for vote switches at the end of D1, are you linking DV7 to JMan based on that or are these separate maf leans for you?

Back