• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Vote count as of post #257.

Gooner (3) - Gouda, Jman, DV7
DV7 (2) - SD3, Parlay
Jman (1) - Gooner

YTV - Others

QUOTE=DaDeacs;3559511]The only way that equation works if you say:

Soccer length of game time > Football length of game time

Soccer is a game for pansies and small people.[/QUOTE]

hahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

the 1980s called and they want their terrible take back, you utter fucking clown

DV7 was an influential vote on manning, particularly as it was before gouda switched off. I'm still not sure how to interpret his call for vote switches at the end of D1, are you linking DV7 to JMan based on that or are these separate maf leans for you?

that's right, bitches

my votes are influential.

I don't think dv7 can be on jhawk's team based on how the mini-run on jhawk went (dv7 being 3rd vote on him) but he sounds so bad that I think it's still worth going his way even though math says don't

I'm the town tracker, btw

Tracked jman last night and he visited gouda.

"ohhhh dv7 shouldn't have said that so soon!"

cool. at least the town now has that information.

tenor.gif

I don't think dv7 can be on jhawk's team based on how the mini-run on jhawk went (dv7 being 3rd vote on him) but he sounds so bad that I think it's still worth going his way even though math says don't

this dude is a baddie. 78.65% sure.

I've done the math, y'all.

DV7 was an influential vote on manning, particularly as it was before gouda switched off. I'm still not sure how to interpret his call for vote switches at the end of D1, are you linking DV7 to JMan based on that or are these separate maf leans for you?

dv7 just sounded bad (my jimmies were rustled) and how he as acted so far on D2, especially his nonsensical vote for me with no justification whatsoever, just reads mafia. I don't see anything necessarily bad about his calling out people with solo votes, I also hate that.

I'm fine with JMan here. Been pretty common to have multiple mafia at the top lately, and JMan had some questionable posts. ***Jman***

​Switch to manning

Caught this vote switch on my re-read, this brought jhawk to a 3-3 tie with JMan before Knight made it 4-3 JMan not 2 min later. Also worth a look at being tied to JMan.

dv7 just sounded bad (my jimmies were rustled) and how he as acted so far on D2, especially his nonsensical vote for me with no justification whatsoever, just reads mafia. I don't see anything necessarily bad about his calling out people with solo votes, I also hate that.

I called you on manning's team d1 FOR THE RECORD

I'm the town tracker, btw

Tracked jman last night and he visited gouda.

"ohhhh dv7 shouldn't have said that so soon!"

cool. at least the town now has that information.

tenor.gif

why

NM, just saw DV7's reveal. That leaves my second choice of Gouda out for now too. ***Gooner***

I'm fine with JMan here. Been pretty common to have multiple mafia at the top lately, and JMan had some questionable posts. ***Jman***

Thanks for stopping by, Mr. GoalieMom

NM, just saw DV7's reveal. That leaves my second choice of Gouda out for now too. ***Gooner***

Even better. I have 4 votes and not a single one of them has any justification for the vote other than JMan who knows I'm right and is just trying to steal a lynch.

Caught this vote switch on my re-read, this brought jhawk to a 3-3 tie with JMan before Knight made it 4-3 JMan not 2 min later. Also worth a look at being tied to JMan.

Member when I said this wasn't maf gooner tone? Maybe I should recalibrate. I'm not there on a maf lean, but this post is weird AF. The focus on tying everything to Jman right now instead of tying anything to jhawk is weird, right? Like, I know I said gooner didn't have the balls to make that post if he was on jhawk's team, but all of his analysis intentionally not touching on the known maf is weirding me out.

DV7, with JMan's claim seemed pretty likely he was either a maf/wolf roleblocker or jailer. Why on earth do you track him there when the recipient of the roleblock was going to claim it?

Back