• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

***switch to tejas***

Must protect gooner.

I didn't love D7's D1. Bussing teammates has become a cred thing, though that would be more of a separation than a bus. The biggest factor for me on D7 was the N1 kill. Knight had done nothing to stand out D1 and I don't see anything that indicated he was a special (other than him not screaming "thank god I'm a civ again. Such a relief after that awful run of mafia roles"). So I think knight was selected because they were looking for someone unlikely to be protected and someone that was likely to come after one of them. I think D7 would lobby for a knight kill and he would fit the other criteria.

I knew I tracked you for a reason. Dv7 did visit jman, but he ain’t a tracker unless their are two of us.

***dv7***

Member when I said this wasn't maf gooner tone? Maybe I should recalibrate. I'm not there on a maf lean, but this post is weird AF. The focus on tying everything to Jman right now instead of tying anything to jhawk is weird, right? Like, I know I said gooner didn't have the balls to make that post if he was on jhawk's team, but all of his analysis intentionally not touching on the known maf is weirding me out.

Well for the most part it's because there's not a ton to look at. The closest you could get would be gouda who started the mini-run on jhawk and then pretty quickly switched off onto JMan. Knight and I obviously weren't protecting jhawk with votes for JMan. So am I supposed to go all the way back to D14's vote for JMan? I just don't know what you want me to look at. JMan claimed jailer and is still alive + had a bunch of movement that looked a lot like it was trying to protect him at the deadline. There's so much more smoke around him than anything related to jhawk dying. That's why my focus is on him.

***dv7***

Still like gooner but I don’t think majo counters as mafia

I knew I tracked you for a reason. Dv7 did visit jman, but he ain’t a tracker unless their are two of us.

***dv7***

There can be 2, and a DV7 fake there makes absolutely no sense. We're probably in an III setup

lol wtf is going on

So For future reference I shouldn’t counterclaim there when I’m a tracker?

Well for the most part it's because there's not a ton to look at. The closest you could get would be gouda who started the mini-run on jhawk and then pretty quickly switched off onto JMan. Knight and I obviously weren't protecting jhawk with votes for JMan. So am I supposed to go all the way back to D14's vote for JMan? I just don't know what you want me to look at. JMan claimed jailer and is still alive + had a bunch of movement that looked a lot like it was trying to protect him at the deadline. There's so much more smoke around him than anything related to jhawk dying. That's why my focus is on him.

The logic behind “why is the jailer still alive” went out the window with the start of this round and especially now with all the other claims.

So For future reference I shouldn’t counterclaim there when I’m a tracker?

No you shouldn't because there can easily be 2 trackers in this setup so you're not "counter"claiming necessarily

There can be 2, and a DV7 fake there makes absolutely no sense. We're probably in an III setup

Some of us would greatly appreciate less roman numerals and letters and more explanations everyone can understand

Well I can definitely confirm dv7 visited jman if that helps.

Switch to ***d14***

Back