• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Well for the most part it's because there's not a ton to look at. The closest you could get would be gouda who started the mini-run on jhawk and then pretty quickly switched off onto JMan. Knight and I obviously weren't protecting jhawk with votes for JMan. So am I supposed to go all the way back to D14's vote for JMan? I just don't know what you want me to look at. JMan claimed jailer and is still alive + had a bunch of movement that looked a lot like it was trying to protect him at the deadline. There's so much more smoke around him than anything related to jhawk dying. That's why my focus is on him.

There were mako and DV7 switches during the run. There's also this interesting post sitting there

The manning run is intriguing. I am intrigued.

Some of us would greatly appreciate less roman numerals and letters and more explanations everyone can understand

I was pretty sure they taught math in Roman numerals when you went to school.

(love you parlay)

There were mako and DV7 switches during the run. There's also this interesting post sitting there

I'm not sure how the mako and dv7 votes for jhawk are supposed to be determinative for who is on jhawk's team. What are you even arguing with me about?

ryala is trying harder than I've seen him try in a long time

Maf: IIIDDXX
Werewolves: DDXXXXX

That's the current status of the claims, right? The only ones that we have any reason to doubt would be the DD on maf.

I just ripped ass on a conference call, thought I was muted.

I'm not sure how the mako and dv7 votes for jhawk are supposed to be determinative for who is on jhawk's team. What are you even arguing with me about?

They kinda are though fam, although, obviously less important now. Still accurate read to be had though!

That's the current status of the claims, right? The only ones that we have any reason to doubt would be the DD on maf.

Assuming that one of the trackers isn't one-shot yeah, but I'm not really sure why you are doing this right now

Correct. Mako is 99.9% not lying because that would be fucking ludicrous to fake counterclaim when you're not actually counterclaiming, dv7 is 95.2% not lying because that would be a stupid thing to lie about.

Taking the kid to the ocean. Realize it’s poor timing but alas. Try to be back before deadline.

Let's not kill mako, jman, dv7, or gooner today

Let's kill tejas and play around in his blood

I think one shot is still in play

But more important thing is:

gooner and gouda have been rbd
jman rbd gouda, which dv7 confirmed as tracker
dv7 did visit jman because mako is a tracker

Back