• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

DV7, with JMan's claim seemed pretty likely he was either a maf/wolf roleblocker or jailer. Why on earth do you track him there when the recipient of the roleblock was going to claim it?

because it gives the civs information that can be verified from a 3rd source?

you aren't really this fucking dense.

I think one shot is still in play

But more important thing is:

gooner and gouda have been rbd
jman rbd gouda, which dv7 confirmed as tracker
dv7 did visit jman because mako is a tracker

So can there be 2 RBs? Does that fit the set up. Seems a strange thing for gooner to fake.

Well the worst post JMan made all round was the "Civ" post
^^^ keeping in to remove from multi-quote. ignore.

I knew I tracked you for a reason. Dv7 did visit jman, but he ain’t a tracker unless their are two of us.

***dv7***

And I know it should be there.

sooooo, let me get this straight. you tracked me, who tracked jman, agree that I did what I claimed I did out of the blue, and still vote for me?

cool.

manning, gooner, mako, and...????

I'm getting scary good at this game when I actually pay a minimal amount of attention.

I've decided that we are killing redwing today.

***redwing***

^^^ keeping in to remove from multi-quote. ignore.

sooooo, let me get this straight. you tracked me, who tracked jman, agree that I did what I claimed I did out of the blue, and still vote for me?

cool.

I'm getting scary good at this game when I actually pay a minimal amount of attention.

He either watched you visit jman or isnt mafia...so

SD3 switching off D7 and then back on is really strange. Even my dumb ass can figure out that he's not the vote here.

D14 is around and somewhat contributing on the set up stuff (which he seems pretty good at) but not as assertively as I'd expect and not really adding much else.

***D14***

SD3 switching off D7 and then back on is really strange. Even my dumb ass can figure out that he's not the vote here.

D14 is around and somewhat contributing on the set up stuff (which he seems pretty good at) but not as assertively as I'd expect and not really adding much else.

***D14***

Mafia

***switch to parlay***

Gooner or Parlay if we’re tabling claims this round

agree on d14
but dont want gooner forgotten.

WHAT A DILEMMA! !! !! !! ! !!! 11! !! !1

Vote count as of post #331

D14 (2) - Mako, Parlay
DV7 (1) - SD3
Gooner (1) - DV7
Jman (1) - Gooner
Tejas (1) - Gouda
Toogs (1) - RW
RW (1) - Ryala
Parlay (1) - Jman

YTV - Tejas, D14, Da, Toogs, Blue

I'm sorry, I see a lot of votes, but I already told you people who we're killing today.

I'm sorry, I see a lot of votes, but I already told you people who we're killing today.

Was it the toogs vote or the distaste for C9 style games that made you want to vote redwing?

Back