• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Vote count as of post #331

D14 (2) - Mako, Parlay
DV7 (1) - SD3
Gooner (1) - DV7
Jman (1) - Gooner
Tejas (1) - Gouda
Toogs (1) - RW
RW (1) - Ryala
Parlay (1) - Jman

YTV - Tejas, D14, Da, Toogs, Blue

***Tejas***

Was it the toogs vote or the distaste for C9 style games that made you want to vote redwing?

Toogs vote and some weird tone-y stuff on the Jman vote/switch. Everyone should follow me. I am the leader. I rolled a letter that makes me the leader of this game.

I can confirm dv7 visited jman. That’s it. I’m day drunk. Can mafia have a tracker? If not. We’re clearing civs, baby!!!

I knew I tracked you for a reason. Dv7 did visit jman, but he ain’t a tracker unless their are two of us.

***dv7***

I can confirm dv7 visited jman. That’s it. I’m day drunk. Can mafia have a tracker? If not. We’re clearing civs, baby!!!

tenor.gif

State your reasoning

Typically as a civ parlay is absent but doesn’t really seem to give a fuck about being productive. That post reeks of mafia wanting to look like they’re working with us while not actually saying anything.

mako, BAD NEWS

one of us is likely to die tonight.

no offense, but I hope it's you.

I bought my car harness here because they said it was crash tested, which is probably fake to make people willing to spend $100 instead of $20 on amazon. Idk. I feel good about this decision.

https://ruffwear.com/

Vote count as of post #349.

Tejas (3) - Gouda, D14, Gooner
D14 (2) - Mako, Parlay
Gooner (2) - DV7, Tejas
DV7 (1) - SD3
Toogs (1) - RW
RW (1) - Ryala
Parlay (1) - Jman

YTV - Da, Toogs, Blue

Not as much as I want people to bandwagon onto redwing with me though

I was ripped away from my computer and am hours behind. meaningless vote for ***da*** so as not to miss a vote.

Back