• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Really wish we hadn't talked about JMan so long so that tejas could have been forced to claim earlier

the fuck is a guardian? im not reading up on this shit because i dont care enough.

somebody just tell me.

oh, and vote gooner.

Vote count as of post #366.

D14 (3) - Mako, Parlay, Tejas
RW (3) - Ryala, Gouda, D14
Tejas (2) - D14, Gooner
Gooner (2) - DV7, Jman
DV7 (1) - SD3
Toogs (1) - RW
Da (1) - Toogs

YTV - Da, Blue

Switch to ***gooner***I assume that all the civ specials have claimed at this point, so that should be a good vote.

***gooner***

tenor.gif

I am a vanilla civ but lol at any votes for me. Kill me over the claims but you all are fucking stupid, especially dv7. JMan isn't stupid, just blatantly mafia.

I literally was roleblocked last night but apparently that means I'm mafia oh and also all my clearly not mafia posts make me mafia. You fucking imbeciles.

I do think Gouda is bad. Should be looked at soon.

I am a vanilla civ but lol at any votes for me. Kill me over the claims but you all are fucking stupid, especially dv7. JMan isn't stupid, just blatantly mafia.

if maf, i called it day 1

Back