• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Final Vote Count - PM with issues

Gooner (4) - DV7, Jman, Blue, RW
D14 (3) - Mako, Parlay, Tejas
RW (3) - Ryala, Gouda, D14
Tejas (2) - D14, Gooner
DV7 (1) - SD3
Da (1) - Toogs

DNV - Da

Gooner - Frodo - Holder of the One Ring...

I mean

Gooner - Vanilla Civilian has been executed.

Night moves by 5PM.

When the sun rises, the town finds the body of

Tejas - Town Guardian is died.

Guardian: Each night phase, you may choose to protect a player in the game from the Werewolves' nightkill.

Day 3 starts now and ends at 10:30AM tomorrow.

I was roleblocked. Someone please summarize the claims thus far

Tejas being killed last night would likely mean that the werewolves hit last night. Meaning that the mafia chose to hit Knight over JMan.

***JMan***

I believe it’s jailer, two trackers, and a guardian but gooner was also roleblocked the night I jailed Gouda.

JMan claims jailer, mako and dv7 each claim tracker. Then the special roles of knight and tejas are dead

why the f would you do that?

I assumed Tejas would be on one of the trackers so I wanted to keep that protection and hoped the hit missed because of that protection. Regardless we still have information from the trackers today so hopefully they can let us know who hit Tejas.

I believe it’s jailer, two trackers, and a guardian but gooner was also roleblocked the night I jailed Gouda.

no, EACH claim

also lynching gooner was fucking stupid and I hate you all for doing it. I'm basically the only person left smart enough to figure things out.

Tejas being killed last night would likely mean that the werewolves hit last night. Meaning that the mafia chose to hit Knight over JMan.

***JMan***

I can get down with this

vote for jman

no, EACH claim

also lynching gooner was fucking stupid and I hate you all for doing it. I'm basically the only person left smart enough to figure things out.

well go ahead, captain smarty pants

I assumed Tejas would be on one of the trackers so I wanted to keep that protection and hoped the hit missed because of that protection. Regardless we still have information from the trackers today so hopefully they can let us know who hit Tejas.

This makes no sense to me; I recognize the words are English but I have no idea what you are trying to say. Why does Tejas being a tracker lead to you rbing me?

This makes no sense to me; I recognize the words are English but I have no idea what you are trying to say. Why does Tejas being a tracker lead to you rbing me?

I’m exhausted from yard work so I’m probably incoherent so I’ll lay it out as succinctly as I can.

Tejas was a guardian, which I’m assuming is like an angel/BG.

I don’t fully trust dv7 and mako are civ aligned but they’re giving us information.

Tejas was my initial choice to jail because I trusted his claim.

However I decided not jail any of those three and hope the mafia decided to hit whichever tracker Tejas protected.

I burned my jailing to protect a player (you) that would be valuable later in the game.

I know I'm telling the truth. And per tejas, mako is also telling the truth (no maf tracker)

Then again, mako could have just made up tracking me after I told the thread where I went, but that would be a really crazy play for maf to make, so I think mako shark is good.

Can there be a maf jailer in this setup? Again, I would prefer to not read the 5,000 word dissertation describing the game if somebody can just give me the cliff notes. Thanks in advance.

Back