• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Mod Note - Sometime this morning, I have to run to the office to meet a field tech. I'll post when I go.

If he's available, GAT has volunteered to fill in. He has the roles.

I just tried to read the rules/setup

I have a headache.

I just tried to read the rules/setup

I have a headache.

It's the first time I haven't read the complete ruleset in a long time. I got about 1/4 of the way through it and was just like, "ok, so, I'll know more on like day 3."

Talk to me about non habit forming sleep aids

***blue***

I fucking hate c9 games for some reason (it’s because I’m stupid)

Talk to me about non habit forming sleep aids

I've done a little bit here, and I don't think there are any that don't have lasting effects. I tried melatonin for awhile, but I found that I started to get dependent on it - I couldn't sleep well without it. Ambien is a whole other can of worms. I haven't tried marijuana, but I hear a lot of people use it to sleep better.

I've done a little bit here, and I don't think there are any that don't have lasting effects. I tried melatonin for awhile, but I found that I started to get dependent on it - I couldn't sleep well without it. Ambien is a whole other can of worms. I haven't tried marijuana, but I hear a lot of people use it to sleep better.

Melatonin works for me for a little while then starts to lose effect. Looking for alternatives

Fuck not again

tenor.gif

Back