• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

I am trying the reverse of gouda: things that can wake me up/keep me awake as I try to eliminate or considerably reduce my caffeine dependency

I am trying the reverse of gouda: things that can wake me up/keep me awake as I try to eliminate or considerably reduce my caffeine dependency

I stopped drinking coffee a couple months ago, wasn't that bad surprisingly

The least enjoyable vowel movements of my life always seem to occur while I’m wearing a wet swimsuit.

The least enjoyable vowel movements of my life always seem to occur while I’m wearing a wet swimsuit.

iate-four-cans-ofalphabet-soup-and-just-had-the-largest-32389993.png

My dad's labor didn't show up. I gotta go save a 65 year old from killing himself digging a hole. I'm out of pocket until 2ish, I think.

Ive used zquil a few times on planes and crap, seemed to work well and not habit forming.

Vote count as of post #57

RW (2) - Gouda, Knight
Gouda (2) - Manning, DV7
Parlay (1) - Toogs
SD3 (1) - Gooner
Toogs (1) - Blue
Da (1) - RW
Gooner (1) - Da
Blue (1) - JMan
Ryala (1) - Tejas
JMan (1) - D14

YTV - SD3, Mako, Parlay, Ryala

Mod Note - I'm getting ready to run to the office and will be out of pocket. If Gater is free, he can take over. Otherwise, I plan to be back before deadline.

Back