• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Mako why haven't you voted yet, wet pants

Melatonin works for me for a little while then starts to lose effect. Looking for alternatives

If you are using every night or even every other night this is going to be the case for pretty much everything. The real answer to this question is something lame like improving lifestyle habits such as diet and exercise but again, that's lame.

I've taken Ambien twice and it fucked me the fuck up.

Once was at 2am while boarding a plane from Natal to Manaus in Brazil for USA vs. Portugal. All I remember was asking the folks from Houston next to me if they had Walmarts in Texas. I then started quizzing them about Panini sticker books and seeing what kind of deals their Walmart ran before the world cup.

The other was on a flight home from San Fran and I was riding a damn dragon the whole flight.

Once was at 2am while boarding a plane from Natal to Manaus in Brazil for USA vs. Portugal. All I remember was asking the folks from Houston next to me if they had Walmarts in Texas. I then started quizzing them about Panini sticker books and seeing what kind of deals their Walmart ran before the world cup.

The other was on a flight home from San Fran and I was riding a damn dragon the whole flight.

hahahhahahahahaha

Game over. sd3 wins.

clonny and a shot, wake up in california. Hi friends!

I can only imagine the response of people from HOUSTON when asked, "do you have Walmarts in Texas?"

Like, the fucking store was created one shitty ass state (Arkansas really sucks) over. Yeah, they've made their way down to Texas.

This is amazing.

There is water pooling at a spot in my ceiling, which has probably doubled in size overnight, and my landlord’s response was, “I’ll call the AC people, but it may take a few days. You should change your HVAC filter though.” Nice, can’t wait until this gets blamed on us somehow.

There is water pooling at a spot in my ceiling, which has probably doubled in size overnight, and my landlord’s response was, “I’ll call the AC people, but it may take a few days. You should change your HVAC filter though.” Nice, can’t wait until this gets blamed on us somehow.

Did you get that response via text or a phone call because I would 100% get that in writing if possible. Best thing you can do for housing court (should it ever come to that) is have all of the receipts.

someone in our office tested positive for covid. Luckily i have been working from home but crazy

Back