• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

***dv7*** He has had some awful posts that just set off my alerts kind of like last game.

There is water pooling at a spot in my ceiling, which has probably doubled in size overnight, and my landlord’s response was, “I’ll call the AC people, but it may take a few days. You should change your HVAC filter though.” Nice, can’t wait until this gets blamed on us somehow.

what Gooner said

get that shit in writing

most states are favorable to renters, but make sure you have your bases covered

The manning run is intriguing. I am intrigued.

So, DV7, I guess you mods have gotten together and decided that RJ brings more to this board than Townie, Juice, Kory, Strick et. al?

Real talk though, gooner is avoiding me so he’s mafia

So, DV7, I guess you mods have gotten together and decided that RJ brings more to this board than Townie, Juice, Kory, Strick et. al?

legit are the mods just dumb on this site? How they can allow one guy to do all of that to their board is beyond ridiculous

Real talk though, gooner is avoiding me so he’s mafia

lol I deliberately engage you when I'm mafia because you clear me easier than just about anyone

If you need someone to kill, i am safe. Just a vanilla but this run is a great place to start tomorrow.

Back