• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

legit are the mods just dumb on this site? How they can allow one guy to do all of that to their board is beyond ridiculous

It's because RJ has a guy and they don't want him to send the guy with some flowers

dv7 is rustling my jimmies, extremely excited for him to shit all over himself on D2 if he is in fact bad

legit are the mods just dumb on this site? How they can allow one guy to do all of that to their board is beyond ridiculous

I tend to prefer less modding to more modding, FWIW. I think they do a decent job of being hands off, until needed. I also don't care enough about an old man sitting in California to have an opinion on if he should be allowed to post or not moving forward.

dv7 is rustling my jimmies, extremely excited for him to shit all over himself on D2 if he is in fact bad

tenor.gif

explain it to my like I'm a 5 year old then, because reading the game rules gave me a headache and I gave up.

Two mafias, two types of civ specials, each type of civ specials is related to one of the mafias. Depending on how the letters rolled, mafias have different tiers of powers that to help balance. Essentially this is a larger C9++ setup that is rolled twice. I will solve the game as I usually solve C9++ games so I am going to be hit relatively soon I imagine. Also why JMan going so hard at me is legit stupid.

I have decided that jhawk LIVES

***switch to JMAN***

I tend to prefer less modding to more modding, FWIW. I think they do a decent job of being hands off, until needed. I also don't care enough about an old man sitting in California to have an opinion on if he should be allowed to post or not moving forward.

i agree with that, but if we're losing mafia players over this douche then I start to care

Did you get that response via text or a phone call because I would 100% get that in writing if possible. Best thing you can do for housing court (should it ever come to that) is have all of the receipts.

what Gooner said

get that shit in writing

most states are favorable to renters, but make sure you have your bases covered

I have it in text, but thanks for the advice. I went ahead and changed the HVAC filter again because I want to give him one less excuse to try and make. My ceiling is looking about ready to burst, but I've always wanted a swimming pool of dirty water in my living room so maybe it isn't too bad.

once we start getting the different roles the game starts making sense and you can limit it down to possibilities. In this game type you have to be careful about special claims. Although having two separate mafias limits the knowledge the mafia had in normal c9

once we start getting the different roles the game starts making sense and you can limit it down to possibilities. In this game type you have to be careful about special claims. Although having two separate mafias limits the knowledge the mafia had in normal c9

Thanks jhawk

I have it in text, but thanks for the advice. I went ahead and changed the HVAC filter again because I want to give him one less excuse to try and make. My ceiling is looking about ready to burst, but I've always wanted a swimming pool of dirty water in my living room so maybe it isn't too bad.

I do miss having someone to call when something fucked up around my house. Now I just call my father and law and he just stands around and looks disgusted while he explains to me how to fix whatever I fucked up.

I do miss having someone to call when something fucked up around my house. Now I just call my father and law and he just stands around and looks disgusted while he explains to me how to fix whatever I fucked up.

Call blue, apparently he's the home improvement wizard

Every landlord I've ever had either is immediately available and very unhelpful in fixing things or is available in 9-12 business days and tries to blame every problem on me

You call the law to come fix things? A lawyer or police officer?

I forgot how much installing ceiling fans without help sucks. BUT I put up 3 last week and didn't fuck anything up the first try. So that's a thing

I did it

Back