• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

I forgot how much installing ceiling fans without help sucks. BUT I put up 3 last week and didn't fuck anything up the first try. So that's a thing

I did it

Have you been trying the "How to fall asleep in 5 seconds" method that I posted this morning?

Vote count as of post #121

Jman (3) - D14, Gouda, Gooner
Manning (2) - Mako, DV7
Gooner (2) - Da, Jman
Gouda (1) - Tejas
RW (1) - Knight
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Toogs (1) - Blue
Da (1) - RW
Tejas (1) - Parlay
DV7 (1) - Manning
Mako (1) - SD3

YTV - Ryala

Note: Fixed

Have you been trying the "How to fall asleep in 5 seconds" method that I posted this morning?

I will give you internet points if you can find the video of a kid trying to jump in between the blades, getting hit in the head, then saying "I jumped between" and trying to spin the blades manually causing the fan to fall and break

I will give you internet points if you can find the video of a kid trying to jump in between the blades, getting hit in the head, then saying "I jumped between" and trying to spin the blades manually causing the fan to fall and break

my favorite video of all time was where the dude punched the kangaroo

In 5 minutes of looking I haven't seen that specific video, but lol at the amount of people willing to do this for internet views. I'll continue the search later

Vote count as of post #129

Jman (3) - D14, Gouda, Gooner
Manning (2) - Mako, DV7
Gooner (2) - Da, Jman
Gouda (1) - Tejas
RW (1) - Knight
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Toogs (1) - Blue
Da (1) - RW
Tejas (1) - Parlay
DV7 (1) - Manning
Mako (1) - SD3

YTV - Ryala

lotta asshole votes

Gouda (1) - Tejas
RW (1) - Knight
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Toogs (1) - Blue
Da (1) - RW
Tejas (1) - Parlay
DV7 (1) - Manning
Mako (1) - SD3

YTV - Ryala

I am an amazing C9++ figure-outer, but I am not touching the first page until a couple people die. Come at me bro

gooner is a terrible d1 vote. I like manning for civ and am indifferent on jman.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mako1331 again.

***DV7***

xQHiPeV.gif

Back