• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Starting mafia threads in the morning is why mafia is dying

kill me here, dont want to risk a special dying. Look at who ran me up at the beginning though. enjoy the game fellas

Vote count as of post #142

Jman (4) - D14, Gouda, Gooner, Knight
Manning (4) - Mako, DV7, Tejas, Ryala
Gooner (2) - Da, Jman
DV7 (2) - Manning, Toogs
Toogs (1) - Blue
Da (1) - RW
Tejas (1) - Parlay
Mako (1) - SD3

YTV - Nobody

kill me here, dont want to risk a special dying. Look at who ran me up at the beginning though. enjoy the game fellas

Damnit, it always makes me sad when you have to die

I’m the jailer

***switch to manning***

Should’ve been gooner

Final Vote Count - PM with issues

Manning (5) - Mako, DV7, Tejas, Ryala, JMan
Jman (4) - D14, Gouda, Gooner, Knight
DV7 (2) - Manning, Toogs
Gooner (1) - Da
Toogs (1) - Blue
Da (1) - RW
Tejas (1) - Parlay
Mako (1) - SD3

Manning - Standard Wolf (Goon) has been executed.

Night moves have until 2:05.

Last edited:
Knight - You're a wizard, Harry is dead (town).

Wizard: Each night phase, you may choose to target a player. You will protect that player from the Werewolves' kill that night, but also block their night actions (unless the action is the Mafia kill.)

Day 2 starts now and ends at 4:30PM.

I was roleblocked

There's definitely a chance that JMan is a wolf/mafia roleblocker, but I'd imagine that will work itself out at some point. That being said, DV7 what was the civ logic in pressuring those with singleton votes when you did?

Was Walton Goggins better on The Shield or in Justified?

Its all in the first post, just do a ctrl+f for wizard. Or command+f if you are cool like me.

Back