• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Was Walton Goggins better on The Shield or in Justified?

Love Walton Goggins - ran into him at a party in South Beach the night before the Bears/Colts super bowl. Amazingly nice dude. Also, his best role was Downtown Anderson in Major League III.

No flavor on the hits, but if JMan is telling the truth it likely wasnt the werewolves hit last night. I think im reading that right.

I was roleblocked as well

***gooner***

Love Walton Goggins - ran into him at a party in South Beach the night before the Bears/Colts super bowl. Amazingly nice dude. Also, his best role was Downtown Anderson in Major League III.

I feel like this is a hipster answer, but I'm gonna respect it. Also, I never run into anyone famous.

jman, who did you protectjumacate

I'm buying a dog travel harness, and I am getting very upset about what would have happened to my dog if I was in an accident since we first got her.

I was roleblocked as well

***gooner***

It's possible that there are up to 3 roleblocking capabilities out there. If JMan is telling the truth and if the wolf/mafia player chose roleblocker over watcher

It's possible that there are up to 3 roleblocking capabilities out there. If JMan is telling the truth and if the wolf/mafia player chose roleblocker over watcher

D14, we're talking about this in our mason chat

There's definitely a chance that JMan is a wolf/mafia roleblocker, but I'd imagine that will work itself out at some point. That being said, DV7 what was the civ logic in pressuring those with singleton votes when you did?

It was a super complicated scheme to get people to move and vote for others even if it meant those votes would go to me (which they could have, in theory).

I feel like this is a hipster answer, but I'm gonna respect it. Also, I never run into anyone famous.

No, it was a completely sarcastic answer. He's a perfect character actor, Shield and Justified roles were both great, but so was Vice Principals.

Yes and

I'm buying a dog travel harness, and I am getting very upset about what would have happened to my dog if I was in an accident since we first got her.

In a stunning continuation of the Hope Solo dog saga, my old outdoor mutt got firework spooked and ended up at Hope Solo's house 2 nights ago. She did not shoot him.

Also, I guess I occasionally run into someone famous, Da.

In a stunning continuation of the Hope Solo dog saga, my old outdoor mutt got firework spooked and ended up at Hope Solo's house 2 nights ago. She did not shoot him.

Also, I guess I occasionally run into someone famous, Da.

Such a fibber.

Back