• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Back in 2013, we played a game of mafia, and in the post game chatter, I said that I thought DV7 was very good at this game. Some people didn't believe me. Apparently it just took about three months of practice for him to get back in the groove.

tenor.gif

I mean, I'm likely to go back into not giving a single fuck at any moment. So don't get excited. I still just view these games as entertainment for myself. Do I want to entertain myself by fucking about? Or do I want to entertain myself with figuring it out?

I never thought I'd utter these words but I hate Da.

Can't be trusted. Lies as a civ special.

I shot and he picks me? How awful is that?

Yes, I'm fucking bitter.

Thanks bym. Sorry we weren't better.

On the plus side, I did get to kill tejas and I'll be forever indebted to bym for that. Turns out I didn't need a gun.

I miss your games. They were always so creative.

I honestly miss creating/running one, but I know at any point a week could get away from me. Mebbe with a couple weeks notice and I have a co-mod that is cool with pretty much taking over if necessary I could create another.

I have one in mind from a movie I just watched 2 weeks ago. Great plot. Begs for a mafia game, IMO!

I never thought I'd utter these words but I hate Da.

Can't be trusted. Lies as a civ special.

I shot and he picks me? How awful is that?

Yes, I'm fucking bitter.

Thanks bym. Sorry we weren't better.

You guys got screwed by Da's unassigned power. He got to pick from a smaller pool when I gave it to him.

I honestly miss creating/running one, but I know at any point a week could get away from me. Mebbe with a couple weeks notice and I have a co-mod that is cool with pretty much taking over if necessary I could create another.

I have one in mind from a movie I just watched 2 weeks ago. Great plot. Begs for a mafia game, IMO!

Back Door Sluts 9, a mafia game by dv7

Back Door Sluts 9, a mafia game by dv7

You know I really think that one is where they hit their stride. 1-8 were all OK to decent, but the plot development in 9 is really good.

Back