• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you like this song (Important)

do you like this song

• Total voters
the song is unremarkable, but I've played that piano at Chateau Marmont and enjoyed that balcony view, cool video.

Please record your vote GTB

I like the song but won't remember it.

I never played the piano at the Chateau Marmont but have made a purchase there.

if it featured Pitbull it might have helped

Bump pls listen and vote

Not my favorite on that record but a good tune. I have a love-hate relationship with FJM. He walked off stage one song in at a festival several years back, basically yelling at the crowd for wanting to be entertained saying people like us (random old hippies outside Philly) were the reason Trump got elected, our entertainment obsession. That plus a lot of his lyrics generally show a general disdain for the people who do listen to his music and misanthropy more broadly. But I also think “I went to the store” is a terrific love song and “Bored in the USA” is amazing too.

I'm a big fan of FJM's first two albums, even if he is a little "eccentric". Also both times I've seen him live he's been great.

I bote great song

Last edited:
Weird lyrics. Ghost does the shtick better.

So, no.

Boring 70s tune. Generic. Lyrics moderately interesting but mostly nonsense. And the mood conveyed through instrumentation and singing doesn’t seem to fit the lyrics at all. Poll is closed, but my vote would be no. It’s not bad. I just don’t like it.

I wanna take you in the kitchen
Lift up your wedding dress someone was probably murdered in
So bourgeoisie to keep waiting
Dating for twenty years just feels pretty civilian

Last edited:
Back