• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Formula 1

Low key Latifi is worse than Mazepin ever was. He's a damn menace.

I take back all the reasonable things I have previously said about Latifi. Also, Albon put in some work this weekend. Such a good drive from him. Should have been driver of the day. LeClerc looking so smooth so far. Surely Ferrari is breaking the rules somehow, yeah?

Interesting race indeed. So unaccustomed to Mercedes and Red Bull having marginal performances even with a #2, #3 finish.
Love Ferrari and LeClerc winning again and also pleased with McLaren finally stepping up especially Ricciardo who I always root for.

Will any of y'all be in Miami? I will be in the Fountain Grandstands for the race. Super excited...

One of my buddies was trying to plan a trip but I’m leaving tomorrow for a 10 day work trip and couldn’t really do a guys trip so quickly after.

Sainz signs a contract extension through end of 2024. Ferrari could be set for the next few years.

Sainz signs a contract extension through end of 2024. Ferrari could be set for the next few years.

It's the perfect marriage for Ferrari for as long as they can keep Carlos content with being the clear #2 driver. Sainz's best driving days should still be ahead of him, but I think he also knows that a seat at Ferrari is about as good as he can possibly do. He would get even less support as the #2 at RBR if Perez leaves, the Merc seat when Lewis retires is reserved for Ocon or Gasly one would imagine, and I don't think he fancies returning to the midfield.

I am a huge Carlos fan and I think he is capable of competing for podiums race in, race out. Happy that he has the seat security, but hoping that he isn't relegated to anonymity by Ferrari if Leclerc keeps his WDC lead going.

The real question is whether a weekend will go by where Latifi actually shows any real skill. Guy is a total turd behind the wheel.

Sainz not looking much better. Not sure why anybody is a big fan of his.

He was lonely because he yells at whoever is radioing him during the race. He's such a little prick.

I think he's a cunt, but he's a brilliant driver. He smoked the field yesterday.

Yeah, he's absolutely a great driver. But it's not going to be enjoyable, to me at least, to watch him dominate for the next 15 years.

OK, didn't take long for the LeClerc doubters to come out. We shall see.

Back