• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Formula 1

Looks like banning party mode for the engines didn't matter the way they thought it would. Not here anyway.

Even if Mercedes runs away with it today again which is pretty likely, the battle for last podium spot and 3-10 overall should be fun with Verstappen starting fifth. Gasly has really been impressive this season it would be nice to see him improve on his 7th place best finish for the season.

So great; so different and so great to see. Monza was also a winner!!

Personally I can’t wait until Sainz moves to Ferrari.

As a Hamilton fan I hated that he and the team let an easy win get away. But it is nice seeing a new podium and I'm thrilled for Gasly. He deserves it after the last year he has been through.

Wild race, but I wish we could get a great race with teams challenging Mercedes on a weekly basis. Hopefully with the next regulations we will get that. Even after the chaos in the middle of the race, there still wasn't a ton of passing and battles for position.

As someone who detests Hamilton, I am glad to see someone else win. Go Gasly!!

I respect Hamilton a great deal, but much prefer when he has to face some adversity. His team should have been on top of that and backed off the call to box. Feel bad for Sainz, as that may be the closest he gets to a victory for a while. Tremendous win for Gasly, though. That shot of him sitting on the podium by himself was just tremendous.

As unearned as it would have been, I do kind of wish Latifi had been able to hold 10th place. Going to be very strange without the Williams family going forward, and it would have been nice to send them out with a point.

Excited to see Ricciardo in a McLaren next year.

I just want an entire Netflix series devoted to the Adventures of Smilin' Danny and the Meme Lord. That is by far the team I'd want to hang out with next season.

Sergio Perez's departure from Racing Point (aka TRacing Point) has just been confirmed. This clears the way for Seb to take Perez's seat at the team to be rebranded as Aston Martin for next year.

Big debate now is whether Red Bull should re-swap Albon for Gasly, and whether Gasly should even accept the seat if offered.

If I'm Gasly, I don't have a desire to return to Red Bull after they kinda did me dirty last season. However, he may be a realist and recognize that Red Bull are probably his best ticket to competing and competing soon.

Meanwhile, Red Bull (at least publicly) are sticking by Albon.

Last edited:
He was terrible for Red Bull. They were 100% justified to cut him last year. Obviously he should join Reb Bull if they will take him back unless he thinks Mercedes will make the right decision and cut Bottas. Don’t think he is in line for that seat anyways.

Sergio Perez's departure from Racing Point (aka TRacing Point) has just been confirmed. This clears the way for Seb to take Perez's seat at the team to be rebranded as Aston Martin for next year.

Big debate now is whether Red Bull should re-swap Albon for Gasly, and whether Gasly should even accept the seat if offered.

If I'm Gasly, I don't have a desire to return to Red Bull after they kinda did me dirty last season. However, he may be a realist and recognize that Red Bull are probably his best ticket to competing and competing soon.

Meanwhile, Red Bull (at least publicly) are sticking by Albon.

Word is that Vettel will take that Aston Martin seat next year

So Italy has been absolute nuts 2 weeks in a row. 12 cars left, 2nd red flag of the race. William's might get points and Cyril Abitetoul may be getting a tattoo courtesy of Ricciardo

Back