• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia Sign-Up Thread

deacon14

Reaction score
I'd like to run a C9++ game or something similar for the second half of this week. This will be my first modding attempt so please don't hate me when I screw something up.

1. Gooner
2. dv7
3. Townie
4. gouda
5. Tejas
6. Da
7. manning
8. RSF
9. mako
10. toogs
11. parlay
12. SD3 (maybe)
13. bym (maybe)

Last edited:
In in in in in in in

If you need numbers I'll play, but I'm not sure I want to give mafia the attention it deserves after modding that last thing.

38147556a05696e3890c810c04202d50.gif

In to win.

thanks fellas also this means you can't vote for me

If I get to the full 13 I will launch a C9 game right away. If we get less than that I'll try to start up a captain's choice game or something in time for us to have a deadline today still

D14, you don't have to worry about getting the game started today as the longest a C9 game can go is 6 days anyway which would give us plenty of time to finish Thursday/Friday

D14, you don't have to worry about getting the game started today as the longest a C9 game can go is 6 days anyway which would give us plenty of time to finish Thursday/Friday

Cool, thanks. If we get up to 13 in the next 30 minutes or so I'll make a D1 deadline today, otherwise I will give you all a D1 overnight to banter away

Someone get toogs on the batphone. He should have actual time to play now.

Someone get toogs on the batphone. He should have actual time to play now.

Toogs says to auto sign him up.

But then sometimes, Toogs doesn't post in a game because nobody told him he's playing.

Back