• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

I actually believe you are just drunk and not very smart when sober so I am off you.

toogsy -- it's been a while since i brought it up, but if you have a desire to play some poker tonight -- its going down in 45 mins

$25 buy in. 10k starting chips (I think), 5 min blinds.

this is an open invite to anybody else that would like to play as well. just PM me about this game. I mean the poker game. PM me about the poker game, not mafia. That would be cheating.

Wait, so you’re swearing on the soul of someone you don’t care about?

thatsthejoke.jpg

toogsy -- it's been a while since i brought it up, but if you have a desire to play some poker tonight -- its going down in 45 mins

$25 buy in. 10k starting chips (I think), 5 min blinds.

this is an open invite to anybody else that would like to play as well. just PM me about this game. I mean the poker game. PM me about the poker game, not mafia. That would be cheating.

use chatzy for this shit, amateur

i haven't fucked with online poker in legit like a decade

i should get back into it at some point

Speaking of drinking, let's play what should parlay drink to kick things off tonight?
A. Burley Oak's 3x Hazy IPA Three Hour Tour
B. A Sazerac
C. Some Brown water decorated with an ice ball?

Of course they will. There are maybe 5 players that will legit apologize for a bad play (not that you need to, it happens) but too many will blame you for their shitass read. Personally, I'm not sure if you are mafia or not but your style rubs me the wrong way and you were a dick to my boi, blue. You gotta go.

I will apologize to most but 1) I never play poorly and 2) I will never apologize to you ever

i'm not sure if i've ever told toogs what i actually think about his intellect

i guess i should hold it for the postgame?

We might as well make this game the butthurt game since it's a quick back half of the week game. Go bananas.

It feels like it should be Thursday night.

I will apologize to most but 1) I never play poorly and 2) I will never apologize to you ever

You have apologized and yeah, you basically proved that I wrote a really lopsided game by fucking up almost as much as me and still winning.

this is the first game i've played with parlay i think and i was real excited to play with him but man he seems like a self-righteous pretentious twat

is that read off, or

he did pos me during my last game, when i was maf, to tell me that i was shitclouding

as if i didn't fucking know that already

Vote count as of #194

Parlay (3) - Bym, Gouda, Tejas
SD3 (3) - Townie, Manning, DV7
DV7 (2) - toogs, RSF
Townie (1) - SD3
Bym (1) - Gooner
Gooner (1) - Da
Tejas (1) - Mako
RSF (1) - parlay

PM me with any mistakes

this is the first game i've played with parlay i think and i was real excited to play with him but man he seems like a self-righteous pretentious twat

is that read off, or

he is none of that, but sucks for many, many other reasons

i mean he's an alzy and an alcy which makes it rough in this game which requires participation, ability to read a clock, and know what day it is. but let's not shit on the ancient too much

Back