• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

i mean he's an alzy and an alcy which makes it rough in this game which requires participation, ability to read a clock, and know what day it is. but let's not shit on the ancient too much

oh, is he an old? that would explain a bit

this is the first game i've played with parlay i think and i was real excited to play with him but man he seems like a self-righteous pretentious twat

is that read off, or

I was put off by Parlay at first, but warmed up to him pretty quickly. He’s good people.

was that the "let's make the indy have every conceivable advantage and no disadvantages" game?

okay, then why does toogs hate parlay so much

aside from the fact that he's toogs, i mean

naw, been in charlotte for the last 2.5 years

this is my FOREVER HOME probs

oh you're going my route post college then.

you'll tire of Charlotte unless you are in banking or accounting. i cannot remember your major.

Ppl caught feelings while I was on family zoom call

Awkward. Emotions running high though

I've legit teared up at commercials with dads and daughters since mine was born. That was fucking new the first time it happened.

Back