• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

So those dv7, rsf, and parlay votes were bad

RSF is speaking his angry facts

Some people love parJ and some dont

dv7 fries hot dogs and gouda doesn't eat phallus shaped meats

Townie had a zoom call

Was that everything?

And bym is mafia

bym, townie, and the other people i said and don't remember

lucky for you mafia turds I don't remember things or read back

So those dv7, rsf, and parlay votes were bad

RSF is speaking his angry facts

Some people love parJ and some dont

dv7 fries hot dogs and gouda doesn't eat phallus shaped meats

Townie had a zoom call

Was that everything?

nah, my vote was inconsequential.

Today was an interesting day at work. Had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge problem with a major construction project and no one told me the secretary of the X was going to be on the call. May have had a jim lahey tshirt on.

Started drinking a little earlier than usual

AMA

i mean he's an alzy and an alcy which makes it rough in this game which requires participation, ability to read a clock, and know what day it is. but let's not shit on the ancient too much

alzy??

LOL at you criticizing anyone for participation. I can read a clock, I just don't anticipate majorities well. It's Wednesday for another hour and 20 mins.

bym, townie, and the other people i said and don't remember

lucky for you mafia turds I don't remember things or read back

i won't be voting for my maf teammate gouda btw

too smart for that shit

The five year old caught a burrfish and I got spined getting it off. Fun 5 minutes on google making sure it wasn't venomous.

Cool

There is some creepy fucking cop circling the parking lot of my building with his blinders on. Seems like he is drunk

If I do not post tomorrow you know why

Community is a fine television program but I really only like Troy and Abed

Today was an interesting day at work. Had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge problem with a major construction project and no one told me the secretary of the X was going to be on the call. May have had a jim lahey tshirt on.

Started drinking a little earlier than usual

AMA

Dumbest thing you've done drunk AND regretted the next day.

not dumbest thing you've done drunk.

okay, then why does toogs hate parlay so much

aside from the fact that he's toogs, i mean

Toogs doesn't hate me. He loves me. He just shows love different than most. We go way back and we get along well. He's just pissed that I still handle my alcohol better than him and he's almost as old as me.

Back