• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

If you worried that you're a sociopath than you're not a sociopath.

Toogs doesn't hate me. He loves me. He just shows love different than most. We go way back and we get along well. He's just pissed that I still handle my alcohol better than him and he's almost as old as me.

you are older than toogs?

ok boomer

The fact that parlay watches the Challenge means I will not vote for him.

This is the greatest thing about parlay I have discovered yet

I do not know what the challenge is or care to know

I have also determined that tejas may be a civ. You're welcome

I do not know what the challenge is or care to know

It is my without a doubt guilty pleasure show and the only "reality tv" show I watch. They take reality tv stars, get them all drunk and horny and put them in some competition that is a mix between survivor and american ninja warrior.

ITS AMAZING

So those dv7, rsf, and parlay votes were bad

RSF is speaking his angry facts

Some people love parJ and some dont

dv7 fries hot dogs and gouda doesn't eat phallus shaped meats

Townie had a zoom call

Was that everything?

Nonny hates me because I got tired of his fucking up games and acting like he was eaglez

tejas hates me but I don't know why. Maybe b/c I'm a part-time atheist. Maybe it was the priest jokes

Everyone else has varying levels of tolerance.

I was kinda good with you til you were a shitheel to blue. toogs fucks with me because he knows it rolls off mostly. I just thought you went too far with blue. You were going to be my initial vote til townie said that in sign up. Had to call an audible when you came in hot.

Wait, Tejas is a priest? I thought he sold insurance.

Today was an interesting day at work. Had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge problem with a major construction project and no one told me the secretary of the X was going to be on the call. May have had a jim lahey tshirt on.

Started drinking a little earlier than usual

AMA

who is jim lahey?

Back