• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

It is my without a doubt guilty pleasure show and the only "reality tv" show I watch. They take reality tv stars, get them all drunk and horny and put them in some competition that is a mix between survivor and american ninja warrior.

ITS AMAZING

It's still good but {boomer take coming} not the show it was. They had a couple guys violate a passed out contestant with a toothbrush and the show has turned very much away from drunken hook ups and fights with some attempted athletics mixed in to mostly athletics with occasional drunkeness and hookups. It's still entertaining but not nearly as entertaining as it was.

It's still good but {boomer take coming} not the show it was. They had a couple guys violate a passed out contestant with a toothbrush and the show has turned very much away from drunken hook ups and fights with some attempted athletics mixed in to mostly athletics with occasional drunkeness and hookups. It's still entertaining but not nearly as entertaining as it was.

Interesting. Haven't watched in a few seasons

Aren't you guys glad you didn't put up 10 pages while I ate and watched the challenge?

today i learned that parlay is weirdly protective of blue for some reason

Blue takes a lot of shit, he's learning. Has some good takes when he plays. I don't hate the blue backing
Blue needs to participate more when he plays doe

Otherwise fuck his takes.

today i learned that parlay is weirdly protective of blue for some reason

He's a part time player that plays for fun and isn't as competitive as some when he plays. Going after him will just take the fun away for him and make him quit. If you want to vent on someone, vent on someone like knight or jtp. They bite back. They aren't going anywhere.

Speaking of disappearances, anyone heard from my man tic? I'm seriously concerned about that dude.

Stopped watching, might start again. Started strong, then kinda not so much

It's definitely a slow roll but it's worth it If you can appreciate the writing and the character development and how smart and occasionally funny it is, the pace will not be a factor.

Da - how long do you think it will take you to find a new job once the post trashes you?

He's a part time player that plays for fun and isn't as competitive as some when he plays. Going after him will just take the fun away for him and make him quit. If you want to vent on someone, vent on someone like knight or jtp. They bite back. They aren't going anywhere.

Speaking of disappearances, anyone heard from my man tic? I'm seriously concerned about that dude.

Remind me tomorrow and I'll gchat him

Back