• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

lets majo parlay now though

all aboarddddddddddddd

He's still finding his wings as mafia. He's fine as a civ. Shit, I'm still finding my wings as mafia.
I mean, "finding your wings" =/= mafia play

He could post like 2 or 3 other posts per 3 hour round and I'd be cool.

But hes so fucking obvious when maf. He needs to grow and learn. Like a child does as they get older.

lets majo parlay now though

all aboarddddddddddddd
Im good with any early majo

As I'm feeling super confident with info that I can break this game too

Lets majo gouda doe. For shits.

***switch from sd3 to gouda***

Yes. This is funny. I like this.

now I'm watching trailer park boys. so good. I don't know if it holds up if you don't watch it for the first time when you're young enough to still have sex though. sorry parlay

i don't hate blue or anything

keep in mind that a.) i was maf that game, b.) most people tend to think that me unloading on unhelpful civs is a civ read for me, c.) he's an easy scapegoat even as the lone cleared civ, and d.) we had no intention of killing him at any point in that game

it wasn't like i was being shitty to him for the hell of it

i do think it's funny how bad his sarcasm detector is, though. dude takes every joke claim seriously. i wish i could be that earnest

prepare yourselves for another hot take

Butter is better if it doesn't melt on toast or a bagel or what have you

Blue is good people. We arent always easy to get along with, I'm pretty sure we ran off the doofi.

Like, frozen stick butter? Or spreadable butter? This is assuming you arent an animal and eating cold unsalted butter like a weirdo.

Blue is good people. We arent always easy to get along with, I'm pretty sure we ran off the doofi.

I don’t know why the doofi left but it makes me sad

also where are tim and nonny

also we need apetit back

i used to LOVE when i'd hit like a pad of unmelted butter on a pancake

way better than if it were melted

i haven't had pancakes in forever

Back