• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

All religion is fucking stupid to me. It all just feels like a bunch of mumbo jumbo before we could explain things with science.

But some religious people are awesome human beings, and im good with them. I truly enjoy talking to many of them.

Even if they think there is some mysterious 'being' somewhere beyond space... as long as they're good with me thinking there isn't...we good.

Just be relaxed and groovy. Unless somebody is a cunt, then unmercifully fuck that persons world up.

This is my philosophy. Kant was a hack.

now I'm watching trailer park boys. so good. I don't know if it holds up if you don't watch it for the first time when you're young enough to still have sex though. sorry parlay

My equipment still works. [knight]Ask your mom[/knight] Sorry to disappoint. When it doesn't, you likely won't see me anymore.

I don’t know why the doofi left but it makes me sad

also where are tim and nonny

also we need apetit back

I feel part of the blame, I got very agitated with them, but it wasnt personal. They are Cubs fans, we all have to stick together.

Like, frozen stick butter? Or spreadable butter? This is assuming you arent an animal and eating cold unsalted butter like a weirdo.

I don't know what frozen stick butter is. I like butter better as a topping better when it isn't a puddle

numbers never got the respect in this game that he deserved. dude was solid.

i will continue to yell about how bad doofus is at it from the top of every mountain

All religion is fucking stupid to me. It all just feels like a bunch of mumbo jumbo before we could explain things with science.

But some religious people are awesome human beings, and im good with them. I truly enjoy talking to many of them.

Even if they think there is some mysterious 'being' somewhere beyond space... as long as they're good with me thinking there isn't...we good.

Just be relaxed and groovy. Unless somebody is a cunt, then unmercifully fuck that persons world up.

This is my philosophy. Kant was a hack.

now let’s talk soccer with gouda. It will make him very happy

i don't hate blue or anything

keep in mind that a.) i was maf that game, b.) most people tend to think that me unloading on unhelpful civs is a civ read for me, c.) he's an easy scapegoat even as the lone cleared civ, and d.) we had no intention of killing him at any point in that game

it wasn't like i was being shitty to him for the hell of it

i do think it's funny how bad his sarcasm detector is, though. dude takes every joke claim seriously. i wish i could be that earnest
Fuck you. Cunt.

I don't know what frozen stick butter is. I like butter better as a topping better when it isn't a puddle

You just mean spreadable butter on bread is better than butter that has been heated onto the bread/whatever? That's an ok take - I generally agree with it.

doofus was like all of gooner's ambition/strategy (in terms of making batshit crazy plays) but with zero of the execution

numbers never got the respect in this game that he deserved. dude was solid.

i will continue to yell about how bad doofus is at it from the top of every mountain

yes on numbers. You did miss a solid doofus run earlier this spring

i don't hate blue or anything

keep in mind that a.) i was maf that game, b.) most people tend to think that me unloading on unhelpful civs is a civ read for me, c.) he's an easy scapegoat even as the lone cleared civ, and d.) we had no intention of killing him at any point in that game

it wasn't like i was being shitty to him for the hell of it

i do think it's funny how bad his sarcasm detector is, though. dude takes every joke claim seriously. i wish i could be that earnest

I get all that but you were being really mean. I thought it crossed the line.

I see a lot of people order bagel with butter only, seems like a waste, unless the cream cheese is shitty.

Back