• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Gouda either eats one meal a day or runs a marathon a day. Or he doesn’t eat the trash he claims to on here. Cause he is no blimp

right. i remember talking to him and his voice SOUNDED healthy

is that weird to say

I see a lot of people order bagel with butter only, seems like a waste, unless the cream cheese is shitty.

Depends on the bagel. Some bagels I think are perfect with just butter. Others better with cream cheese

I don’t know why the doofi left but it makes me sad

also where are tim and nonny

also we need apetit back

tim tried to play this week. He said bym has him on ignore.

Nonny is on me. I feel bad. I should likely reach out.

I played soccer til I was 12 because my parents kept signing me up.
Aftet that, i could make my own decision about what sports are stupid.

But man the 32221 Christmas tree is fire too.

Hard to implement doe

this guy. What would I want with cream cheese? It's like hardened mayo.

This is a really odd take. I get not liking cream cheese, but the hard mayo comparison is a head scratcher. Like hard cottage cheese? Sure. Gross clumped milk? Yep. Mayo? Youre crazy.

I see a lot of people order bagel with butter only, seems like a waste, unless the cream cheese is shitty.

I've ever ordered a bagel with butter, that's just what I do at home

I do like betting on soccer though - lots of fun when they have those big events where lots of teams or countries are involved and it's actually on normal tv.

/shrug

don't know what to tell you, dude. there are mafia people i genuinely dislike, but blue ain't one of em

You don't need to tell me anything. Just letting you know how an impartial observer saw it. I know neither of you. Take it for what it's worth.

Back