• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

i do remember working at dunkin donuts as a kid and having people order bagels like gouda though

hated every single one of those fucks

Theres this joint I go to that has pastrami encrusted lox - its amaze on an everything bagel with cream cheese.

This is a really odd take. I get not liking cream cheese, but the hard mayo comparison is a head scratcher. Like hard cottage cheese? Sure. Gross clumped milk? Yep. Mayo? Youre crazy.

I don't love cream cheese and I don't love mayo. Both are off white.

Theres this joint I go to that has pastrami encrusted lox - its amaze on an everything bagel with cream cheese.

This is my go to when I'm ordering a bagel, 100%. If they have good lox and not garbage hard to beat. Really the only breakfast I ever crave

Soccer wasn't an option where I was growing up. It is now. I had 3 kids playing travel soccer, one was the star of a very good team, they others quit before they were 9. All quit because their coach wanted a year round commitment and they liked other sports better. I have an irrational dislike of the sport as a result.

The donuts from dunkin donuts always sucked, never understood how it made it to the point where they are like a breakfast and coffee shop now.

thinking it over, i know a LOT of people who worked at DD... like legit like 20, not even counting the people who worked there with me

weird

The donuts from dunkin donuts always sucked, never understood how it made it to the point where they are like a breakfast and coffee shop now.

dd's donuts are legit bad, yeah. i liked the glazed sticks (cue joke) and the butternut and coconut ones are pretty good. that's about it tho

Back