• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

This sucks. Somehow I've only had one beer tonight. It was good, very good but I now have a dilemma. I know I shouldn't open another one. Beer this late will just add to the tool shed but it seems like I waste the one I had if I don't have another.

you should only put butter on a bagel if you need to eat a bagel urgently and you're out of cream cheese

what does the word combine mean to you

This sucks. Somehow I've only had one beer tonight. It was good, very good but I now have a dilemma. I know I shouldn't open another one. Beer this late will just add to the tool shed but it seems like I waste the one I had if I don't have another.

I just opened something called Sour IPA from New Belgium. It's not horrible.

dd's donuts are legit bad, yeah. i liked the glazed sticks (cue joke) and the butternut and coconut ones are pretty good. that's about it tho

How weird is it that there was a time in my life that I thought they had great coffee and I liked their donuts. Now I will touch nothing they produce. I think it all sucks.

you have brown stuff go to town

Soccer wasn't an option where I was growing up. It is now. I had 3 kids playing travel soccer, one was the star of a very good team, they others quit before they were 9. All quit because their coach wanted a year round commitment and they liked other sports better. I have an irrational dislike of the sport as a result.
Total commitment at 9? For one sport?!

That gal/guy is a piece of shit.

I proudly have a mediocre W/L/D record because other than end of season tournaments I didnt care about winning... obviously I wanted to win, but fuck off if im juat going to have my kids kick it long to the super fast girl/guy up top.

I did fall/spring seasons.

Fall seasons my teams went a collective 14W-21D-34L over 5 seasons.

Spring seasons my teams went a collective 29W-30D-10L over those 5 seasons.

Man, I miss coaching.

I finally found a purpose that ridiculousness serves other than filling 20 hrs of MTV programming daily --- it's perfect background TV for banter.

I admit I am pleasantly surprised with the banter level.

And ryala isn't here. What a surprise

I coached my kid in 1 season of flag football. Realized I have no desire to coach kids after that.

Total commitment at 9? For one sport?!

That gal/guy is a piece of shit.

I proudly have a mediocre W/L/D record because other than end of season tournaments I didnt care about winning... obviously I wanted to win, but fuck off if im juat going to have my kids kick it long to the super fast girl/guy up top.

I did fall/spring seasons.

Fall seasons my teams went a collective 14W-21D-34L over 5 seasons.

Spring seasons my teams went a collective 29W-30D-10L over those 5 seasons.

Man, I miss coaching.

My oldest, who was somehow really, really good (no one related to him taught him a thing) loved baseball and basketball. Baseball was his favorite. At age 8, the coach approached me about soccer being prioritized over all other sports. I said he's 8, gtfo. At 9, they came to me with a contract that they wanted him and me to sign. I told the guy to fuck off. Half the team was in a similar situation. We found a coach and went to the soccer commish and asked for permission to just do a team with multi sports athletes that plays in the fall. Got the heismann. Dropped my kid down a level. He got bored and was playing football at 11.

I coached my kid in 1 season of flag football. Realized I have no desire to coach kids after that.

I logged about 15 yrs doing it. Travel ball and then HS for a few years. It was fun. Still close with a bunch of the kids. Parents can suck but the kids are great.

Back