• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Well this is like everybody in the game

Says the priest.

7MoE3pf.gif

If Townie would just apologize for how wrong he always is and the countless insults he's thrown around with no regard for how they make others feel, we could all agree to just drop it. But sadly, he will never be a big enough man to do that so he must be treated how he treats others.

yes this is true

i only ever called rj dumb though, that's the only insult i ever had for the guy, that or he'd always make recommendations for philly for places that had been closed for decades

i have a coworker who is mad at me for reasons i have yet to figure out and i don't super care but also i want people to like me

gouda what do you do when your bee coworkers are mad at you and sting you and stuff

i have a coworker who is mad at me for reasons i have yet to figure out and i don't super care but also i want people to like me

gouda what do you do when your bee coworkers are mad at you and sting you and stuff

They don't really give a shit, don't get stung often

hey gooner chelsea paid more for danny drinkwater than ngolo kante, i read that today

oh that's a treat for dv7 too i guess, but he yells at me about footie

why the literal fuck would you care if some random person liked you or not?

just be yourself and some people will like you, others will not. and thats ok.

I feel this. I hate it when people dislike me, regardless of whether I deserve it or not.

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked, but it's not like this compulsive need to be liked, like my need to be praised.

Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked, but it's not like this compulsive need to be liked, like my need to be praised.

Fucking white people love the office.

I like you.

Back