• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

I feel this. I hate it when people dislike me, regardless of whether I deserve it or not.
If you're yourself you don't "deserve" to be liked or disliked.

If a few of 6 billion people don't like you, that's OK. It doesn't mean you're a bad person.

If you're yourself you don't "deserve" to be liked or disliked.

If a few of 6 billion people don't like you, that's OK. It doesn't mean you're a bad person.

Closer to 8Bn now

I'm getting buffalo wild wings and there's nothing you can do to stop me

When I first moved to DC my wife was still in Philly and I didn’t know any better and ordered BWW cause I wanted wings and she clowned me about it showing up on our credit card statement for months

This is just who I am. You can like it or not

I considered going to PF Changs just to trigger ryala but I think he's in recovery

So, if the Washington Post is asking me a question about how I ran a research project for an article that has already ran - are they just verifying I did shit right? Or are they trying to find an issue to not trust the article? I need a journalistic type person to help me out because I am too freaked out to answer in case my off the cuff answer goes on record or something - like, should I run this by my legal/marketing team before I respond?

I liked Bar Dough and Sushi Ronan when I was there last

So, if the Washington Post is asking me a question about how I ran a research project for an article that has already ran - are they just verifying I did shit right? Or are they trying to find an issue to not trust the article? I need a journalistic type person to help me out because I am too freaked out to answer in case my off the cuff answer goes on record or something - like, should I run this by my legal/marketing team before I respond?

Or PR/Corporate Comms if you have those, also just tell the journalist you want to speak on background if you’d prefer that to being directly named and quoted on the record

I changed my mind. Getting Fire on the Mountain

You should have a professional to talk to about this

Agree with toogs. Talk to someone at your work.

Back