• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Had no professional around, so I had my marketing manager look over the response. She ok'd it so, if I'm fucked, I'm fucked with others on my island. Go me?

Buffalo Wild Wings is so much worse than it used to be. Like 10 years ago when it was counter service with a full bar, the food was great, beer was cheap and it was a great place to watch sports. Now its like an Applebees with shitty wing sauces.

Had no professional around, so I had my marketing manager look over the response. She ok'd it so, if I'm fucked, I'm fucked with others on my island. Go me?

Link us to the original story!

gouda made me almost get bww but then I found a better alternative too

Man, I lived off mix & match 5 for $5 in college - can get 3 arby classic, 2 beef & cheddars - its lunch a dinner and there was one right in front of my apartment complex on North Point.

Vote count as of #110

Parlay (4) - Bym, Gouda, toogs, Tejas
SD3 (3) - Townie, RSF, Manning
Townie (2) - Parlay, SD3
Bym (1) - Gooner
Gooner (1) - Da
Tejas (1) - Mako

YTV- DV7

PM me with any mistakes

Firing up the grill to finish off all the crap I bought for the 4th - so its hamburgers, hot dogs and grilled corn tonight

You don’t just cook it all at once? I had a leftover burger and I cooked it on Saturday, but put it in the oven last night.

We had southwestern pulled chicken.

Man, I lived off mix & match 5 for $5 in college - can get 3 arby classic, 2 beef & cheddars - its lunch a dinner and there was one right in front of my apartment complex on North Point.

we had a burger king a block from the house i lived at in college. They had this sandwich/burger called the homestyle melt. Literally the best fast food thing I have ever eaten and I think burger king is terrible.

You don’t just cook it all at once? I had a leftover burger and I cooked it on Saturday, but put it in the oven last night.

We had southwestern pulled chicken.

No, the kid wanted to side by side Nathans and Ballpark for hot dogs, so I ended up with like 15 hot dogs, only cooked 6 and we didnt need all the hamburger meat I bought, so we have a bunch left.

we had a burger king a block from the house i lived at in college. They had this sandwich/burger called the homestyle melt. Literally the best fast food thing I have ever eaten and I think burger king is terrible.

Burger King is on the lower tier of fast food, but they have some decent items, I used to love their baked potato bar when I was a kid. I went for their impossible burger a couple of months back. It was edible.

Burger King is on the lower tier of fast food, but they have some decent items, I used to love their baked potato bar when I was a kid. I went for their impossible burger a couple of months back. It was edible.

Too much coffee, baked potato bar was at wendys. Im an idiot.

No, the kid wanted to side by side Nathans and Ballpark for hot dogs, so I ended up with like 15 hot dogs, only cooked 6 and we didnt need all the hamburger meat I bought, so we have a bunch left.

Which one was better?

Back