• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Burger King is on the lower tier of fast food, but they have some decent items, I used to love their baked potato bar when I was a kid. I went for their impossible burger a couple of months back. It was edible.

I'd like to know your tiers. No regional shit no one has ever heard of. I think BK is right in the middle.

I'd like to know your tiers. No regional shit no one has ever heard of. I think BK is right in the middle.

Dairy Queen flame thrower burger, everything else there sucks but that burger is amazing. food wise sucks not the ice cream

well shit

bym is mafia. thought you guys were just being dicks

bym, parlay, townie

What do I win

I have literally never been to a well run Burger King.

I couldn't be bothered to make a real meal tonight, so made velveta mini shells and cheese with fried cut up hot dogs in it. Cauliflower tots and green beans on the side.

Daughter ate all that shit. Dad of the year.

well shit

bym is mafia. thought you guys were just being dicks

bym, parlay, townie

What do I win

Not much. Your best possible score is a 67% and I doubt you hit that high. Ryala already cleared me. We're masons.

Vote count as of #110

Parlay (4) - Bym, Gouda, toogs, Tejas
SD3 (3) - Townie, RSF, Manning
Townie (2) - Parlay, SD3
Bym (1) - Gooner
Gooner (1) - Da
Tejas (1) - Mako

YTV- DV7

PM me with any mistakes
Damn. I shouldn't have waited to vote. Now I'll look bad no matter what.

***vote for sd3*** just following rsf since he hasn't played in forever so he's got fresh eyes.

I couldn't be bothered to make a real meal tonight, so made velveta mini shells and cheese with fried cut up hot dogs in it. Cauliflower tots and green beans on the side.

Daughter ate all that shit. Dad of the year.

please describe the hot dog frying process

If I'm not starting the grill, I generally split fry them in a pan. Also, I'm aware that wasn't directed at me.

Very simple
Cut the dogs into like 1/3" pieces. Sautee pan with butter. Fry dogs in pan. Flip after a few mins. Get crispy on both sides. Dump all into shells and cheese (incl butter obvi). Indulge.

Just a quick, easy, cheap as fuck dinner.
And i did cauliflower tots and green beans so it was healthy as fuck too.

I made andouille sausages tonight.

Mafia on a wiener wavelength

If I'm not starting the grill, I generally split fry them in a pan. Also, I'm aware that wasn't directed at me.
We do that sometimes when going on a bun. But small pieces work best for the old school shells and cheese and dogs.

We do that sometimes when going on a bun. But small pieces work best for the old school shells and cheese and dogs.
I usually grill my full hot dogs doe

Let my boys (actual s) run outside whe I do it.

Back