• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Not a big fan of any of the phallic-shaped meat options

Damn. I shouldn't have waited to vote. Now I'll look bad no matter what.

***vote for sd3*** just following rsf since he hasn't played in forever so he's got fresh eyes.

Still pretty astonishing that even when you knew you'd look bad no matter what you chose to make yourself look the worst possible

Very simple
Cut the dogs into like 1/3" pieces. Sautee pan with butter. Fry dogs in pan. Flip after a few mins. Get crispy on both sides. Dump all into shells and cheese (incl butter obvi). Indulge.

Just a quick, easy, cheap as fuck dinner.
And i did cauliflower tots and green beans so it was healthy as fuck too.

vomit

Not much. Your best possible score is a 67% and I doubt you hit that high. Ryala already cleared me. We're masons.

I'm actually pissed that you're not being serious

***vote for sd3*** just following rsf since he hasn't played in forever so he's got fresh eyes.

this might be the worst post I've ever seen. ***dv7***

Still pretty astonishing that even when you knew you'd look bad no matter what you chose to make yourself look the worst possible

It's a skill. I'm going to host a webinar about it next Wednesday at 4.

this might be the worst post I've ever seen. ***dv7***

AptAdeptBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

wat

i only voted for sd3 as part of my old policy d1 vote because that dude angleshooted in 90% of his games

what the actual shit are you doing

dv7

What is this and why are you worried about how you look?

you guys have to recalibrate your GAMES, man

some stale fuckin' metas y'all got in here

What is this and why are you worried about how you look?

Because inside of this tough exterior is a puppy dog and I care about what people think about me. Especially online.

OK

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW THAT YOU KNOW MY SECRET?!

Back