• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

the fun thing about being vanilla is that if somehow i die here, in the postgame these suque dipshits will blame me for playing d1 incorrectly instead of them for failing to read someone

buncha fucking tryhard wannabes, THE LOT OF 'EM

(but toogs is probs right about dv7 for reals though)

D7 could be bad but I don't think he'd say that as a bad guy. He's been in the zone and I can't see him making that big a dick step. RSF didn't dickstep. He's just a dick.

***RSF***

the fun thing about being vanilla is that if somehow i die here, in the postgame these suque dipshits will blame me for playing d1 incorrectly instead of them for failing to read someone

Of course they will. There are maybe 5 players that will legit apologize for a bad play (not that you need to, it happens) but too many will blame you for their shitass read. Personally, I'm not sure if you are mafia or not but your style rubs me the wrong way and you were a dick to my boi, blue. You gotta go.

Of course they will. There are maybe 5 players that will legit apologize for a bad play (not that you need to, it happens) but too many will blame you for their shitass read. Personally, I'm not sure if you are mafia or not but your style rubs me the wrong way and you were a dick to my boi, blue. You gotta go.

i think this is the first time i've ever been a policy lynch

interesting

It's d1, everyone flings shit chill your tits

And vote for parlay

bro, you've been away for a while

I've figured out these jayterps. Just relax and follow me. Follow me to freedom.

SnoopyVengefulAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif

and YES i get the irony of saying this to you after saying I was following you for my vote on sd3. but my vote 51% isn't going to stay on sd3 because that's my boi

It's d1, everyone flings shit chill your tits

And vote for parlay

man, somebody's kink is probably flinging shit onto someones tits

I just thought of it reading your post. And if you've thought of something, somebody has done that perverted shit.

I actually believe you are just drunk and not very smart when sober so I am off you.

i swear to you on the soul of NAME REDACTED that I am town-aligned

so clearly you can trust me. I wouldn't just say that.

Wait, so you’re swearing on the soul of someone you don’t care about?

i'm not sure if i've ever told toogs what i actually think about his intellect

i guess i should hold it for the postgame?

Back