• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

deacon14

Reaction score
Player list:

1. Gooner
2. dv7 - Vanilla Town: Executed D1
3. Townie - Vanilla Town - Executed D3
4. gouda
5. Tejas - Vanilla Town: Executed D2
6. Da
7. manning
8. RSF - Vanilla Town: Killed N1
9. mako
10. toogs - Town Vigilante: Killed N2
11. parlay
12. SD3 - Town Doctor - Killed N1
13. bym - Vanilla Town: Killed N2

Rules:
This setup uses a Daystart
Serial Killer chooses Investigation Immunity or 1-shot BP pregame.
Cops are guaranteed to be sane
Cops get results in the form of Town/Antitown or Innocent/Guilty - SK's show up as Antitown/Guilty unless they have Inv-Immunity.
Innocent Child is revealed at the start of Day 1 by the mod
Doctors prevent one night kill.
Kills are indistinguishable - do not use varying flavour for Mafia, Vigilante or Serial Killer night kills.
Mafia Roleblocker cannot kill AND block in the same night.

Order of operations:
1) Roleblocks (all happen simultaneously)
2) Investigations/Protections
3) Kills (all happen simultaneously)

Setup detailed here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

Last edited:
Game Rules

1.) NEVER edit a post. Editing = Death. Deleting = Editing.

2.) If you miss two votes, you die, regardless of your role. DO NOT MISS A VOTE. PERIOD. If you know you are going to be gone, or if there is a chance you might be gone, you can PM/email me with your desired vote ahead of time. Majority votes do not count as missed votes

3.) No posting at "night." I will not be tolerant of night-posting and will AA you. End of discussion.

4.) Vote by typing a player name in BOLD or inside 3 stars in your post, e.g.: I think D14 is mafia or ***D14*** is mafia. If you later want to change your vote, DO NOT EDIT (see rule 1). Make a new post that says "switching from D14 to ***Tejas***."

5.) I will use the timestamps on this site as my official clock. Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count; timestamps of 10:01 do not.

6.) If the day’s death vote is tied at the deadline, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If the tie is not broken during OT, RNG will determine who dies.

7.) Do not discuss or mention my name or the word “PM” in the thread. I will AA you. PM me or rep me if you need something.

8.) You cannot vote for yourself, and there is no such thing as an active no-vote at the conclusion of a round. You can "switch to no vote" during a round, but you must switch again submitting a name before the round ends or it will be considered a “missed vote” for purposes of elimination.

9.) Majo’s: No Majo’s with 7 or fewer players remaining. Majo’s cannot occur within the final 10 minutes of a round. If a majo does occur I will call it when i see it and a 5 minute twilight will take place. A majo may be undone during twilight

At the end of 5 minutes I will call night and the game will proceed. If i am not around and there is a majo, please police yourselves.

10.) Night moves will generally have 30 minutes after night is called to send me their moves - this may shift somewhat in a majo round. I will announce the timing of night moves in thread at the start of each night.

11.) Everybody should receive a PM. Let me know if you did not.

12.) I will inevitably screw something up and I likely already have. I will apologize. You will deal with it. We will move on and try to enjoy this game.

Deadlines will be 10:30/1:30/4:30 Eastern unless otherwise specified in thread.

1. Gooner
2. dv7 - Vanilla Town: Executed D1
3. Townie
4. gouda
5. Tejas - Vanilla Town: Executed D2
6. Da
7. manning
8. RSF - Vanilla Town: Killed N1
9. mako
10. toogs - Town Vigilante: Killed N2
11. parlay
12. SD3 - Town Doctor - Killed N1
13. bym - Vanilla Town: Killed N2

Last edited:
D1 Vote Count (OT):

DV7 (4) - toogs, RSF, Gooner, Tejas
RSF (2) – parlay, SD3

Townie (2)– Gouda, DV7
SD3 (1) – Manning
Gooner (1) - Da
Parlay (1) – Bym
Mako (1) – SD3
Tejas (1) – Mako
Gouda (1) – Townie

Last edited:
D2 Vote Count:

Tejas (4) – Parlay, Mako, Townie, Gooner
Gooner (3) – Tejas, Bym, manning
Mako (1) – gouda
Townie (1) – Da

Did Not Vote: toogs

Last edited:
All role PM's should have been sent at this point, please PM me if you did not receive one. As Gooner pointed out, the max a C9++ game will last is 6 days, so we will start with a 10:30 AM deadline.

I am almost guaranteed to mess stuff up, as this is my first time modding, so please feel free to immediately PM me with any problems you have.

With that said, the thread is now open.

Guys, I'm confident we're in CCCCCCD. This'll be easy.

i'm gonna sit on the back porch and get bit by mosquitoes for a while if you need me guys just holler

If I drank every day like I do at the beach I’d be dead in a year.

Back