• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

just read about an interesting role, the psychiatrist, who cures the SK and makes him town. New twist on recruiting which we typically only give to maf

I was not bored. I deserve to be yelled at, but for the right reasons. I killed SD3 because he does that shit too and I wanted to see what it felt like. I killed bym because I had to keep things even and I thought his whiny petulant shit about being on the block day 1 might mean he was mafia.

I’ll take getting out on N2 as being a badge of honor in this crap shoot. But yet, it’s shitty to try and run the last mod on D1. Gooner can say he was doing it because I’m mafia, but guess what, he was wrong.

So yeah, I’m a little pissy about it.

I’ll take getting out on N2 as being a badge of honor in this crap shoot. But yet, it’s shitty to try and run the last mod on D1. Gooner can say he was doing it because I’m mafia, but guess what, he was wrong.

Yeah that was shitty. I’m sorry.

I was pretty sure you were dirty the way you reacted to it too, but I generally try to give people d1 passes because I have HONOR

This is why I say that mafia played well FWIW. They just let the civs eat each other alive, but they weren't hiding with no posts.

Everyone loves Mako and Da and they treat manning like me, they just ignore him and leave him around to fuck up. It was a perfect storm.

Manning and mako and da in maf together are a dangerous combo cause most people want to see them all live as long as possible because they’re fun

With basically no investigations though we were toast

Da and mako definitely. I mean, I like jhawk and he does have some great lines but I can't put him on that tier of mancrush. I just didn't trust you and gooner. You usually seem more analytical to me as a civ. I kinda felt like you weren't trying but you might have been preoccupied.

CDVVTTT is rough for civs, and damn near impossible when you ice the doctor and the 1 shot cop investigates a night hit

I thought about investigating bym but I didn't see what everyone else did on him and I felt his complaining was legit. I don't see him saying that (about modding) as mafia.

I dismissed da as a revenge investigation and I thought you and tejas were likely full cop investigations. You were a possible N1 hit and mako was a decent choice for an investigation. I thought RSF was perfect for a 1 shot cop. I got the result and I was like, cool, this guy seemed like a solid player and knowing he's a civ will help. I planned to reveal at the end of D2 and then I saw the N1 actions. All I could think of was strange mafia. I went tejas on D2 because I didn't love his D1 and I could see he and RSF beefing. I overthought the entire game.

The beauty of it is, there will be another game next week and I'll still be somewhere between decent and horrible but gooner won't sleep b/t now and then because he got so much wrong.

I was not bored. I deserve to be yelled at, but for the right reasons. I killed SD3 because he does that shit too and I wanted to see what it felt like. I killed bym because I had to keep things even and I thought his whiny petulant shit about being on the block day 1 might mean he was mafia.

I understand SD3. He was something. At first I thought he was dirty but then he read special to me. BYM otoh was a bad read.

I thought manning's play was fine, post count is fine, activity is fine. GJ

I love the toogs manic take on manning. 6 weeks ago, jhawk was the worst player to ever play the game and in a week, jhawk somehow turned that into a mancrush. I don't know your spells jhawk but I hope I never fall under one like townie and toogs.

Eventhough I was a civ, I can't say I'm upset that that team won. Congrats fellas. Well played.

Next.

Agreed parlay, was fun. It's nice that we've gotten to the point that people aren't butthurt about losing and can appreciate good play on the other side. Mafia played well, civs didn't, maf won. Next

Da and mako definitely. I mean, I like jhawk and he does have some great lines but I can't put him on that tier of mancrush. I just didn't trust you and gooner. You usually seem more analytical to me as a civ. I kinda felt like you weren't trying but you might have been preoccupied.

I'm like maybe mid tier on being funny out of everyone here. There are many people who legit make me laugh my ass off

I love the toogs manic take on manning. 6 weeks ago, jhawk was the worst player to ever play the game and in a week, jhawk somehow turned that into a mancrush. I don't know your spells jhawk but I hope I never fall under one like townie and toogs.

Manning is a smart player. I've told him that and I've told other people that. He tends to slide on the "soft bigotry of low expectations."

when i first started playing toogs was like my dad, I disappointed him and won back the love

Agreed parlay, was fun. It's nice that we've gotten to the point that people aren't butthurt about losing and can appreciate good play on the other side. Mafia played well, civs didn't, maf won. Next

I feel bad for giving D14 grief in mafia chat for the game not being over. He moded well and chatzy was a great time.

I feel bad for giving D14 grief in mafia chat for the game not being over. He moded well and chatzy was a great time.

No worries Da, it was a hectic situation that I didn’t really think ahead about until it happened. It was fun to hang out in you all’s maf chatzy, I enjoyed it

No worries Da, it was a hectic situation that I didn’t really think ahead about until it happened. It was fun to hang out in you all’s maf chatzy, I enjoyed it

yeah, I was never mad at you. Ive just never seen a game go to a randomizer like that lol I thought you did fine

Back