• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia signup thread (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

How scary is it townie thinks I'll be less harm to his game as a mod than as a player? :cam:

Someone let rommy know so he doesn't show up here wednesday and post "in".

I sent GAT and duff a message.

Someone let rommy know so he doesn't show up here wednesday and post "in".

I sent GAT and duff a message.

I messaged him but he only logs into that gchat to mock me after his mafia kills me

Can someone drive an epinephrine syringe into TiC’s chest?

Oh good, Parlay is co-modding. Should be flawless.

Nevertheless, sign me up

On a scale of 1 - DV7 Sherlock Fuckball Mafia, how un-standard is this game gonna be? Not sure I have the time to be a valuable player if it’s close to a DV7 cock stain

I got a few more batsignals out there townie. Hopefully one of em will boomerang back here.

Oh good, Parlay is co-modding. Should be flawless.

Nevertheless, sign me up

Things went well for you last time I modded.....

Besides, we have this great new concept for when townie can't be around called: vote bitch - each round we will RNG all remaining players and designate one of them that day's "vote bitch".

I had croutons on my caesar today. They were stupid. The crouton is stupid and people that like them are stupid.

One more signs up and I’ll open the thread today...

Unless Toogs definitively said no, he said earlier in the season to sign him up for any early week game

Townie you could also reach out to juice, the doofi, nonny, rsf, bern, boston, blue, chaos/island, rocket, lokis, smoove,

Townie you could also reach out to juice, the doofi, nonny, rsf, bern, boston, blue, chaos/island, rocket, lokis, smoove,

Damn. I feel left out.

Townie, if you need one more when you’re ready to go, I’m in. If you fill up, that’s fine.

You’re in, roles will go out tonight and thread will open shortly thereafter

Back