• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

I’m the Brit factory worker. Hence reporting the widgets. But we murdered the only person that could clear me night 1.

Rom should be able to confirm this by making mako post something in chat then in here

holy shit they are both gross.

Kill them both with fire

table mako today, go for gm or duff. I would prefer duff because thats awful of him

Vote Count:

Duff - 6 (rommy, redwing, manning, bym, jtp, goalie)
Goalie - 4 (dv7, sd3, mako, duff)
Dv7 - 1 (jman)
Redwing - 1 (d14)
D14 - 1 (gat)
Jtp - 1 (ryala)

YTV - ph

think this is right, PM with any issues, 1 min

Final Vote Count:

Duff - 6 (rommy, redwing, manning, bym, jtp, goalie)
Goalie - 4 (dv7, sd3, mako, duff)
Dv7 - 1 (jman)
Redwing - 1 (d14)
D14 - 1 (gat)
Jtp - 1 (ryala)

DNV - ph

PM with any issues

Duff, Red, Head of Soviet Intelligence, spook faction 1 was killed.

ROLE REDACTED

Night moves to parlay and me by 5:05 please and thanks.

Jman, Hawk, Soviet civilian, news agent was found dead.

Make no mistake about it, in the Cold War was a war of information, and you play a vital role in propaganda, er, reporting the news of the Soviet Union. Specifically, in order to earn a vote each day, you must report on the crop yields and the factory widgets produced. The report will include crop yield numbers in tons and factory widgets in # of widgets. You are therefore reliant on hearing from both a farmer and a local factory worker each day. If the farmer or factory worker are dead, you have no choice but to trust the politician for this information. If you don’t receive any information about yields at all you must still put a report out or else your vote will not count. For every report you submit with 100% correct information you may submit a name for investigation at night that will return the result: town or anti-town. You win when all spooks are dead, and you may use any name you wish. You may visit the Moscow cafe at any time, and you may use any name you wish when you enter, apart from pretending to be a moderator.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 10:31 AM Tuesday.

Just to clarify, I have been posting as both gooner and jhawk in Brit chat.

Almost banter time!

So GM is an indy.

Back