• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

i gotta put this game away, its killed my production for actual work

my vote stays on goaliemom

wouldnt mind duff or jtp (sorr, bruv) going either

is there intel in the russian chat that says GM is mafia? getting some weird messages in british

I'm good w/ mako or GM. And GM's vote is already on Mako so WIN WIN let's make it happen.

I’m probably not a devastating lynch here for civs but then again I’m confused af about this game. There’s def 2 maf on me, with gm the mist likely candidate. And I’m shocked that we’re not killing jhawk right now but cest la vie.

I’m probably not a devastating lynch here for civs but then again I’m confused af about this game. There’s def 2 maf on me, with gm the mist likely candidate. And I’m shocked that we’re not killing jhawk right now but cest la vie.

I mean. jhawk is like damn near a confirmed civ, man.

I'm sorry, I've been useless. I've been able to do no real work here between unpacking/working/hating life/having my whole body ache. I'll try to not be so useless tomorrow

***JTP*** for the lols. Everyone bandwagon on

Switch to ***gm*** so my vote isn’t hanging and because she’s my bigger maf lean of the 2 2’s.

Vote Count:

Duff - 3 (rommy, redwing, manning)
Mako - 3 (bym, jtp, goalie)
Goalie - 3 (dv7, sd3, mako)
Dv7 - 1 (jman)
Redwing - 2 (d14, duff)
D14 - 1 (gat)
Jtp - 1 (ryala)

YTV - ph

10 minutes

What if I put the killshot in? Would that be fun?

I’m the Brit factory worker. Hence reporting the widgets. But we murdered the only person that could clear me night 1.

Back