• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

Anyone who wants to majo me is dumb

i am a civ. If I am a civ and I know I’m a civ (and not vanilla), best thing for me to do is keep me alive

i offered to move my vote earlier. I claimed appropriately

This seems a bad idea.

***jtp***

No it’s not. As soon as someone mentioned killshotting him he killshot knight. Ignored my questions about being vanilla

If he’s a cig he played that overtime horrendously

Soviet farmers produced 35,000 tons of crops.

Stalin is going to have to kill a lot more citizens if those numbers are going to work.

I am a 1-shot tracker, I used it on Tejas last night. Tejas did not go anywhere. Does not fully clear him obviously but wanted to get that information out there.

I am a 1-shot tracker, I used it on Tejas last night. Tejas did not go anywhere. Does not fully clear him obviously but wanted to get that information out there.

That’s pretty clearing IMO

Jman

those roles with your post about this yesterday makes me think you’re bad

Are you interpreting Knight's role was bad? I read that Jman being given similar info and may have similar conditions. I read knights role as investigative, prob the same for Jman.

No it’s not. As soon as someone mentioned killshotting him he killshot knight. Ignored my questions about being vanilla

If he’s a cig he played that overtime horrendously

And that's only the second-worst play he made.

Opening this round trying to get a lynch of jman after the Knight flip is horrendous (as is anyone defending it, looking at you mako).

Anyone who wants to majo me is dumb

i am a civ. If I am a civ and I know I’m a civ (and not vanilla), best thing for me to do is keep me alive

i offered to move my vote earlier. I claimed appropriately

So you're a civ and not vanilla, and Gooner tracked you last night and you didn't go anywhere?

this game was written by somebody really high reading spy novels

Early voting (as of #198)*

Tejas (3) - jtp, gat, D14
Jman - tejas
jtp - mako
mako - manning

YTV - shitloads
*when voting, please remember who is counting. Accuracy is in the eyes of the beholder.

Jman is literally the clearest person in the game right now.

I am headed into a two hour meeting.

I don’t do that in OT as mafia or vanilla

Back