• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

I'm good with dying to be honest. I'm just a glorified gunsmith.

I have no idea what this Tejas claim means for me not seeing him visit anyone, gut feeling is that it's indy

Sounds like a recruitable to me

Yep.

D14, recruitables are the game. Looks like there were only four anti-town players to start the game. Both mafia have to recruit.

***jhawk***

I have no idea what this Tejas claim means for me not seeing him visit anyone, gut feeling is that it's indy

Also I think Duff's adamance surrounding Tejas being a civ special that did nothing is super strange

I mean read the thread. There should be no way this is something that draws a "wtf" reaction at this point.

the soviet politician is dead and i read his bio

im paying attention to the game but that post was an odd one from jman

You should kill Tejas and if I'm lying then gooner can shoot me tonight

How in the hell can Manning’s role be town?

Why would you say you’re recruitable to others and why would someone who saw that say it?

I still would like GAT, but Tejas is trying to take up all of the oxygen in the room.

Wait how do you know that?

Yeah I was also wondering that. I guess spook in the OP can be interpreted as a singular player, but that's an awful lot of confidence that each maf started with one player.

why are we voting jhawk? He claimed a gun smith and gooner confirmed? Tejas is bad.

***tejas***

swamped at work. haven't read. he was bad from the first 3 posts in the game. kill him

Back