• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

I have also said I self pres in OT because I have civ power and get more day 3

Gooner also confirmed I visited nobody.

Mafia would have hit with me last night if I was maf

No they wouldn't have lol you would have been the obvious pick for tracker

Whats the rules of cafe chat? Do you have to use a certain name or are you given a name? Or is it a free for all? If free for all, how would mods know who is who to provide the info about tejas?

The only way it makes sense is if some people have to use specific names. I have access to a cafe and am permitted to use any name i want (except a mod). which means tejas is full of shit about "asking for my info".

Whats the rules of cafe chat? Do you have to use a certain name or are you given a name? Or is it a free for all? If free for all, how would mods know who is who to provide the info about tejas?

It's just a free for all multiple crazy names. Jman posting Russian I think

I have also said I self pres in OT because I have civ power and get more day 3

Gooner also confirmed I visited nobody.

Mafia would have hit with me last night if I was maf

Oh boy. I was stupid wrong, wasn't I?

Ryala is basically a confirmed civ if my assumptions are correct

I just woke up, my whole body hurts. What did I miss

The only way it makes sense is if some people have to use specific names. I have access to a cafe and am permitted to use any name i want (except a mod). which means tejas is full of shit about "asking for my info".

It's just a free for all multiple crazy names. Jman posting Russian I think

So what happened then, Tejas just guessed the name manning was typing under?

As of #356 - pm with issues

Tejas (8) - jtp, gat, D14, RW, gooner, manning, rommy, GM
manning (4) - gouda, tejas, ph, mako
gat (2) - duff, bym
jtp - dv7
mako - manning
dv7 - jman

YTV - ryala, sd3, rommy
VOD - ryala
15 mins - majority was 10 but is now off the table.

So what happened then, Tejas just guessed the name manning was typing under?

No im saying that some people have roles where they have to use specific names. My role lets me use any name i want. I think Tejas is a a retired intel officer who can get the player/required name translation.

Back