• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

FInal vote - pm with issues

Tejas (7) - jtp, gat, D14, gooner, manning, rommy, GM
manning (5) - gouda, tejas, ph, mako, RW
gat (2) - duff, bym
jtp - dv7
dv7 - jman
bym - ryala
GM - sd3

YTV - none
VOD - ryala

Tejas - recruitable civ was voted off the island.

Aquamarine, Italian Intelligence Officer - Recruitable. If you are recruited, you win with the faction who recruits you. If you are never recruited, you win with civilians. As an Italian spy, your tradecraft is focused on seduction. You may make one other player fall in love with you so deeply they must vote with you every round thereafter. You may choose this player starting on day 3 by PMing a moderator. The player will be informed they have been seduced and must then vote for the same player as you or else they will be AA’d. You may visit either the London Cafe or the Moscow Cafe at any time, and you may use any name you wish, apart from pretending to be a moderator.

All night move make sure you pm both me and townie. This night will likely be a little longer because it's me. I will likely fuck up. Deal with it. All moves due by 2:05p

Gooner - Yellow, French Intelligence Officer - Recruitable was found dead. If you are recruited, you win with the faction who recruits you. If you are never recruited, you win with civilians. As a French spy, your tradecraft is focused on surveillance. You’ve got a listening device and access to fingerprints database. In order to gain information about how these tools work, you may ask the moderator about one piece of equipment per night. After that, you may keep these tools to use yourself, or distribute them to players throughout the game at night. You may learn about and pass or use a tool on the same night, but only one at a time. You may visit either the London Cafe or the Moscow Cafe at any time, and you may use any name you wish, apart from pretending to be a moderator.

Gouda - Bluebird, British civilian, farmer - was also found dead. Times are tough. You’re just trying to survive, but spies are lurking around everywhere. Men may try and recruit you, but you only care for your family and your farm, and you will always refuse to be recruited. the moderator will provide you information about crop yields across Britain at the start of each day. You are free to post this information as-is publicly, either in thread or in the London cafe, you may post disinformation, or you may keep it to yourself and not post it. You will have to learn the value of this information for yourself. You may visit the London cafe at any time, and you may use any name you wish, apart from pretending to be a moderator

It is now day 3. Day 3 will end at 4:30. I am back as moderator now, but please continue to send all questions and night actions to both of us.

Why didn't we kill Manning again? Also, JTP needs to go.

Why didn't we kill Manning again? Also, JTP needs to go.

killing recruitables is good.

Small mafias w/ lots of recruitables in this game. Tejas was begging to get recruited. Manning can go now too.

Well a citizen recruited me last night so I'm town all day now
'
giphy.gif

well it happened so you guys can vote me off and find out the truth or you can just believe it and lets find mafia

I guess we have to weigh risk of getting caught vs. having a mafia gunsmith.

I don't think a civ recruiter is too ridiculous to exist.

i can verify that jhawk was made civ. i was given the power to recruit a recuit to the civ team

Back