• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

LCD Soundsystem’s The Long Goodbye nearly reaches the heights of Stop Making Sense.

Stop Making Sense is a perfect concert/record.

I had a dream that this thread was 70 pages overnight and I just gave up trying to catch up.

That’s the closest I want to get at being Toogs.

I got up to pee almost an hour ago and I couldn’t go back to sleep. Sucks. I went to sleep between 6:00-7:30 am three nights before last night. I was going to wake up earlier to reset my schedule anyway but this is too early. Don’t be surprised if pass out for a few hours.

I woke up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat, that's never happened before. Do I have AIDS?

mako

I would say that roughly 2 out of every 5 days I find myself pulled from slumber by one of my wife’s bed rattling trumpet of the swan morning farts. She’s a petite woman, but I think she unknowingly sleep eats bags of almonds. She triggered the goddamn baby monitor in the two year olds room this morning. Her room is two doors down and across the hall.

LCD Soundsystem’s The Long Goodbye nearly reaches the heights of Stop Making Sense.

Stop Making Sense is a perfect concert/record.

I have convinced the baby that the Talking Heads are the new Wiggles and SMS is their new concert. She now dances through that and Purple Rain on a regular basis. She’s pretty kickass.

I would say that roughly 2 out of every 5 days I find myself pulled from slumber by one of my wife’s bed rattling trumpet of the swan morning farts. She’s a petite woman, but I think she unknowingly sleep eats bags of almonds. She triggered the goddamn baby monitor in the two year olds room this morning. Her room is two doors down and across the hall.

I've never heard my wife fart

Been awhile since I was outside before it got 80 degrees. Nice. Going for a walk.

The two things are probably unconnected.

Unless you’re sweating from having unprotected sex with someone who is HIV+ yeah.

Anybody else remember that ELC story?

Back