• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

That was pretty awful by tejas yesterday. I don't understand his post about being "not vanilla" Then he doesnt go anywhere either?

this game was written by somebody really high reading spy novels

source.gif

And I’m not gonna lie, I’m pissed I got run up day one for absolutely zero readon

so that said, time to just go back to basics and that means a LOT more will be known by the time the overnight banter starts. That also means I'm treating each day like a d1 until 5PM.

I'm very unlikely to try to come up with any theories because there is just wayyyy too much unknown (roles/powers/team strengths/indys/recruitables/setup/etc.) and I don't want to get trapped in confirmation bias. This is clearly not a normal hidden mafia game so our preconceived notions are rather useless.

I suggest everyone else do the same. Or kill me now for trying to play for the middle and end game. I'm honestly ok with that.

I really hate the majo and move on crowd. Vote's probably going to one of them.

That was pretty awful by tejas yesterday. I don't understand his post about being "not vanilla" Then he doesnt go anywhere either?

You’re wrong, but you’re civ this game.

There are roles that can be "non vanilla" civ that would not necessarily visit someone each night. I can see what Tejas was doing based on what he has said this round, still dont understand his Jman vot ethough.

There is currently no information about crop yields or factory widget production in the motherland.

feel like JMan is clear with this given Knight's role

which makes tejas look a bit suspicious with his vote out of the gates d2

Anyone who wants to majo me is dumb

i am a civ. If I am a civ and I know I’m a civ (and not vanilla), best thing for me to do is keep me alive

i offered to move my vote earlier. I claimed appropriately

So you're a civ and not vanilla, and Gooner tracked you last night and you didn't go anywhere?

I agree with GM, I would like to know more about this

I don't like the super aggressive tone from Gater.

biggest tingles are on jtp for his agreement with Da that I should be in the tie there right before the round ended (10:30) but didn't vote for me to put me in the tie
best I have to go on now

***vote for jtp***

I don't like the super aggressive tone from Gater.

I agree. Of the hurry up and majo Tejas votes, his feels like the worst.

I don't like Tejas "not vanilla" claim and that he is not going to be around coupled with his switch in OT. I also don't like those rushing to clear him based on Gooner's supposed tracking of him.

feel like JMan is clear with this given Knight's role

which makes tejas look a bit suspicious with his vote out of the gates d2

Agreed. I'd like to hear more of an explanation from Tejas.

From the OP: "In this game there are two spooks, each trying to build their own spook intelligence service. They have a recruitable pool of intelligence officers from across the globe."

Let's stop the clearing talk. We don't know who is recruitable. Both the dead civs could have fallen into that category.

biggest tingles are on jtp for his agreement with Da that I should be in the tie there right before the round ended (10:30) but didn't vote for me to put me in the tie
best I have to go on now

***vote for jtp***

I was already on tejas in the tie you dolt head.

Back