• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

товарищ, сколько виджетов было выпущено

You should kill Tejas and if I'm lying then gooner can shoot me tonight

This doesn't make any sense.

Just like announcing that want to be recruited is not something that a civ does.

If you're a recruitable civ just stfu about it

Nope I'm town, like I said Tejas is just taking stuff said in chatzy cafes and trying to survive.

If you’re recruitable, you’re not permanently town and mafia would love a gunsmith.

***tejas***

swamped at work. haven't read. he was bad from the first 3 posts in the game. kill him

This is still awful. My first three posts were not bad at all. People who want to kill me for OT is fine. This rommy argument pisses me off

This is still awful. My first three posts were not bad at all. People who want to kill me for OT is fine. This rommy argument pisses me off

I didn't like your read on me as good based on like 1 nothing post from me. And you trying to get Jman run is egregious.

This doesn't make any sense.

Just like announcing that want to be recruited is not something that a civ does.

If you're a recruitable civ just stfu about it

Because I'm fucking around in the cafes for fun?

Tejas why did you start out voting for JMan and are now pivoting to manning/rw? Is this info that you are spouting something new?

Tejas why did you start out voting for JMan and are now pivoting to manning/rw? Is this info that you are spouting something new?

I think I just misread the Knight thing. Jman being Russian version of knight makes more sense

Because he is bad and is doing whatever he can to survive. He literally took information from chatzy to play it off that he gets information

Yeah I was also wondering that. I guess spook in the OP can be interpreted as a singular player, but that's an awful lot of confidence that each maf started with one player.

If each started with multiple players, the OP would have referred to spies not one spy.

The OP clearly says each side has one spy trying to recruit recruitables to their side.

Tejas - did you ever answer what other cafe you have access to?

Lol. I’m gonna I’m recruitable in a chatzy where I use a fake name for fun in a game where there are recruitable

MAKES SENSE

For the record I wouldn't want to be recruited for real because I'm way too obvious as mafia

It pisses you off because you got nailed like a bitch

If each started with multiple players, the OP would have referred to spies not one spy.

The OP clearly says each side has one spy trying to recruit recruitables to their side.

This is also how i read the OP and why i'm so pissed at everyone being hard r's.

Back